Guess whos back...Back again...!

Sup Shady? How was the other part of the world? Do they have marbles? :huh:

Ahh it was aight... and no they dont!!!!!!!!! *disappointed*

So busy with school haven't had a time to hit this joint...:D

speaking of joints...and joints relating to songs and song relating to meteors and meteors relating to Sobeys.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: I gotta find that Sobeys song!!!!

ahh nothing much...same old same old.... I beat Final Fantasy 12!!!!!!!!!!!! finally....:D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Feb 28 2007, 06:06 PM
ahh nothing much...same old same old.... I beat Final Fantasy 12!!!!!!!!!!!! finally....:D
i own it, but still haven't played it.

Originally posted by 4swrds@Feb 28 2007, 06:06 PM
I gotta start playing that again.

Would you believe that only came out here on friday. Shocking isn't it?

Wow! I think thats the only reason why I'm scared to live out of the u.s.

Heh, what up everyone...!

I beat it in 53 hrs or so...:p... my friends been playin it for 77 hrs and still hasn't beaten it...I'm pretty monster..:D

53 hours? You must have flown through the game without doing any hunts. I left a lot of stuff out and it still took me about 80 hours, although at that point, I was way above the minimum level requirement as the final boss was pretty much a joke.

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 2 2007, 03:43 AM
Wow! I think thats the only reason why I'm scared to live out of the u.s.
You serious? The ONLY reason that you wouldn't live outside the US is because Final Fantasy games come out here later? That's commitment to a series...

I don't play video games, so you can expect me in Oz any day now. ;)

:ph34r: Ummm...."Final Fantasy"....I only remember that game in Nintendo version...when I was in junior High School......I did not know they made more than 1 video Game. I got all types of j-pop (Japanese Pop) dance music from Final Fantasy videos and thought it was some sort of movie or cartoon because it was all anime and cute girls singing and lovey dubby stuff like that. Guess I am a little behind in the "gaming" world.

However, it is nice to see someone "toot" their own horn as to beating a 12th version of a "Video Game" in a matter of hours. It took me about 4 months to beat Super Mario 3 back in my Middle school days.

Is there Super Mario 10 as well? OR Double Dragon 13? Let me know......They are probrably tooo complicated to play anyway......I mean, how is it possible that a control pad has 10 buttons and 2 joysticks? And what is the difference between 360 Box and Play Station 6?? Or PSP 180??

The United States of America is the greatest Nation ever conceived.

:ph34r: Ninja shall research the "Gaming" Industry for answers :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 3 2007, 10:59 AM
The United States of America is home to me, the greatest tool ever conceived.
Agreed. :eek:k:

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Mar 3 2007, 03:42 AM
53 hours? You must have flown through the game without doing any hunts. I left a lot of stuff out and it still took me about 80 hours, although at that point, I was way above the minimum level requirement as the final boss was pretty much a joke.
I actually did take down alot of marks...even got myself the Excalibur...In the beginning I was kinda overleveled but as I got to the end , by the last boss I was lvl 57 I think...Heh guess I'm just genius...:D I also beat Kingdom Hearts 2 in like 24 hours flat...not continuous though...:D

Back