Victoria's Secret Secret Embrace

jlmcnulty

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret Secret Embrace

ok so i know this isnt the commercial everyone else was talking about because this is not the one with groove armada in the background.

in this commercial they are all walking down the runway and they say "the hottest new bra of the runway is now the hottest bra of the season" and its for secret embrace. it has no words in the song.. please someone help me!

Hey does anybody know the song used in the new Victoria's Secret commercial that was running during 24?

Go here, wait for it to load and click on the "TV Spot" button on the top left.

It's a guitar driven rock song and there's no lyrics, that I could hear.

I know there's been a previous thread about secret embrace but I think it's a new song because the old thread's reccomendation dosn't match. It's a twangy electric guitar beat that plays while models look at the camera with a multicolored background behind them. Anyone know the song for this new Victoria's Secret Secret Embrace commercial song?

the song is by the black keys. they are a 2 man band from akron, oh. they play blues / rock music and they are great to see live.
i don't remember the name of the song, but its from their 1st or 2nd album.

One of the Black Keys' song used in 2006 was "The Desperate Man".

Originally posted by logan01@Mar 3 2007, 08:16 AM
One of the Black Keys' song used in 2006 was "The Desperate Man".
Another BK song was "Your Touch."

Well, I've listened to a lot of Black Keys songs and have yet to find it. :confused:

Back