Hello!

Lynniebin

Reaction score
I wish this place was around years ago (as the internet). I've found SO many songs that have bothered me for a while now.

So glad to be here :)

:ph34r: Let me be the first to welcome you and congradulate you on this GOLD MINE known as Adtunes...that you have found :ph34r:

:ph34r: It is no secret that Black Ninja is a BIG Fish in a small pond :ph34r:

Thank you very much. I had joined a while back but I've forgotten my username. It was a guy in the apple store that told me about Adtunes.

Heylo (again? heehee!) Lynnie! B)

Yay for Apple! (I hope he was a cute guy ... in addition to having obviously great taste in cool websites! ;) ) :p :lol:

:ph34r: I think DJEiffel has changed their name to another name......and they are back in Italy......

you seem all cheery and such.....have a goood day DJEiffel??

:ph34r: Ninja is up on all Electronic/Trance music :ph34r:

:ph34r: It is a slow day @ my desk...AND I CAN'T HELP LOOKING @ LYNNIEBIN'S BIRD PICTURE.....COMPARED TO PICTURES I NORMALLY SEE......IT IS MESMERISING.....

ONCE AGAIN LYNNIEBIN, GOOD CHOICE OF PICTURE

:ph34r: Ninja loves the beautiful Birds :ph34r:

Originally posted by DJEiffelT@Mar 1 2007, 02:03 PM
Heylo (again? heehee!) Lynnie! B)

Yay for Apple! (I hope he was a cute guy ... in addition to having obviously great taste in cool websites! ;) ) :p :lol:
He was an older gentlemen. I was amazed that no one knew the song on their new nano commercial. Hehehe.

Originally posted by jffodom@Mar 1 2007, 02:18 PM
:ph34r: It is a slow day @ my desk...AND I CAN'T HELP LOOKING @ LYNNIEBIN'S BIRD PICTURE.....COMPARED TO PICTURES I NORMALLY SEE......IT IS MESMERISING.....

ONCE AGAIN LYNNIEBIN, GOOD CHOICE OF PICTURE

:ph34r: Ninja loves the beautiful Birds :ph34r:
Thank you Ninja. He really is a character and a half. We haven't had him long but already he rules the roost.

Lynnepixxxxxx005.jpg

:lol: That's so cute. Keep an eye out for missing scraps of plastic. :eek:k:

Thank you for all the nice welcomes :) This place has added almost 100 songs to my IPOD :)

I think it's the thing next to your bed where you keep your glass eye when you sleep.

I think. ;) :p

Back