LOOKING FOR JUNGLE-TYPE SONGS

Brownsound

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi, im looking for help finding songs that are somewhat jungle-ish or along those lines. something with drums and other odd instruments. an example of something similar that might help is "teahouse" by juno reactor.

if you have itunes, you can always try typing "jungle" into the search box and previewing the songs that way

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 27 2007, 09:50 PM
The theme from Pee Wee's Playhouse? :p
I love the Pee Wee theme! :wub: Haha.

There's a song I'm using for one of my dance classes from Cirque Du Soleil that's called "Bamboo". It's not very long, but it's definitely jungley. It's from their show, Dralion.

and songs that dont have any singing jus the jungle beat.

hi, does anyone know if "acid love" (tribal version) by Cypher & DJ James Christian has any lyrics to it? thanks.

moroccan meditation drums (reiki, wiccan)
i just made a "drum mix" CD and that's a good one :p

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but check out the Tiki stuff from Martin Denny.

thanks for the help, do you know of anymore songs along the lines of "teahouse" by juno reactor? junglish/tribal and has a fast beat.

does the song "tikal" by e.s. posthumus have alot of variations in its beat cus some guy on amazon said this, "What I don't enjoy is hearing something over and over and over, within a SINGLE song, let alone all the songs on the album."

Oh this one is perfect:
The Eddy Gordo Theme from Tekken Tag

and nearly ALL of the Tekken 5 soundtrack

but you'll need to look hard

do you know of any other music like "tikal" by e.s. posthumus. i found and realy enjoy the song and is a great example of what im looking for. thanks.

sunflwrz, you made a "drum mix" cd? would you u mind revealing any other songs or artists that you have on the cd and/or songs or artists that you didnt choose to put on the cd? i would greatly appreciate it.

Bamboo - Cirque Du Soleil's Dralion
Taiko - Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere
Forest - Cirque Du Soleil's KA
Egypte - Cirque Du Soleil's Best Of
Africa - Cirque Du Soleil's "O"
Africa [Banzai Republic "Equator Bound Mix"] - Cirque Du Soleil's Solarium
Kaze - Cirque Du Soleil's Saltimbanco

All these songs are avaliable in the iTunes store.

thanks for the help. but after listening to the songs its not what im looking for. thanks again.

'into the fray' on the Jade Empire game soundtrack is a good jungle-ish type song with the drum beats.
does anyone know of any artists that do music along the lines of the drumming done in that song?

Back