Adult Swim

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There was this bump, not sure what it was exactly, but it had the "Time and Eric Awesome Show" logo with a circle and cross symbol through it, and what looked like a list. -- It was playing this awesome techno music, please help!

For [AS] bumps, check out BumpWorthy.com, but I think what you're describing was a show promo. You might be able to find it at AdultSwim.com or in one of the message boards at those sites if nothing turns up here. Good luck!

No, it was definitely a bump but it's not likely to be posted at BumpWorthy - I just haven't found the music to it yet ... I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Tim & Eric original though. :unsure: If you want to do some searching you might try the Warp record label - they've been using a ton of their stuff recently. Adult Swim has also released a couple of free albums recently that I haven't given a good listen to. Definitive Swim and Chrome Children II both are available for download at AdultSwim.com. I'll be sure to post back if I find it. :)

If the search drags on too long I may post the bump at BumpWorthy just so we have something to link to...

It sounded like Aphex Twin, but I am almost positive it isn't since I own all their CD's :p

Well what good are ya'? :p

No, seriously, do you know them all inside & out? and are you sure you aren't missing any? :ph34r:

Back