Very Hard Trance Songs

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for hard trance/techno songs....I especially love the ones with the vocoder voice such as eiffel 65....but others will do! What are some good hard trance/techno songs?

scatman john-scatman

darude-sandstorm

robert miles-children

Qkumba zoo-the child inside

benny bennassi-satisfaction

bob sinclar (often spelled as sinclair or sinclaire-rock this party, world horld on, love generation

C&C music factory-everybody dance now(gonna make you sweat)

cascada-bad boy, everytime we touch

alice deejay-better off alone

ian van dahl-castles in the sky

DJ aligator project-lolipop

Ferry corsten-rock your body rock

Flash dance-what a feeling(techno remix)

time to rock- gabry ponte (there are two versions i suggest the extended mix)

pretty much anything by prodigy (Voodoo People and Full Throttle to name a couple

hope those help

Originally posted by capnmunch@Feb 27 2007, 02:18 PM
Uh-oh! Another techno/trance thread. :nuke:
Yes...a biohazard! Were the admins complaining about techno/trance threads? I've been trying to look for some good electronic voice ones.....I heard a song in spencers and I really liked it, I know that someone out there knows some very good upbeat tempo'd songs that have that feature....maybe just not on here....idk. I've tried looking for the electro voice, but hard trance usually has it so I think I am in semi-good shape in my journey of finding Electro-Songs.

Much thanks to those who posted though!! I liked most of the ones cchs08 had, and darkclouds were pretty awesome too! If anyone can find ANY kind of Vocoder style voice in the songs.....I will love you forever!!!!! B)

No, there have been no complaints about techno/trance threads. However, such threads usually devolve into pissing contests. Best of luck to you. B)

That was focused on electro-voice. This is just trance songs.

hey this song aint trance but the electro voice thingy is pretty damn sweet

Meshuggah - Mind Mirrors

and...
Benny Benassi - Love Is Gonna Save Us
ASTRIX - Disco Valley (srsly, i dunno if they're saying anything but i swear it sounds like the electric voice type thingamajigger is sayin "i want your... love" and "you're all i want") you might have to be f'd up to actually agree that it's saying anything tho lol
ASTRIX - Closer To Heaven
DJ Inphinity - If You Really Love Me
DJ Inphinity - da di da do
DJ Inphinity - F**k Me, I'm Famous

this one aint trance either, it's a deep house track, but maybe you'd appreciate the electro voice in this one, maybe not.. it's prolly a tune that i'd expect girls like more than dudes.

Underworld - Cups

i'll look for more.. i love the electro voice thing too ;)

so i was reading the other thread that you made about electro voice songs and a few of the replies made me remember this song.

Grand Detroit Pubas - Sandwiches

heh....

oh man, how could i forget these guys.. still not trance tho, these guys are FUNK! (sorry)

Zapp & Rogers, they're all about the robot voice!

I Can Make You Dance
Computer Love
Heard It Through The Grapevine
Do Wah Did He
So Ruff
More Bounce To The Ounce
I Wanna Be Your Man

you love me yet, AAron?

Alright alright...I'll keep my cool on this one.
But, whoever asked for these songs PLEASE ACTUALLY TAKE MY ADVICE!
First go to this sight and click trance and then find "Hard Trance"
http://www.di.fm/edmguide/edmguide.html
That site is a God!

Once you're done check out these artists:
Marco V
Sander van Doorn
Bryan Kearney
Cosmic Gate
Also if you like ur stuff really hard:
Yoji Biomehanika
Eddie Halliwell
Deepack
Lady Dana

Originally posted by cchs08@Feb 25 2007, 10:20 PM
scatman john-scatman

darude-sandstorm

robert miles-children

Qkumba zoo-the child inside

benny bennassi-satisfaction

bob sinclar (often spelled as sinclair or sinclaire-rock this party, world horld on, love generation

C&C music factory-everybody dance now(gonna make you sweat)

cascada-bad boy, everytime we touch

alice deejay-better off alone

ian van dahl-castles in the sky

DJ aligator project-lolipop

Ferry corsten-rock your body rock

Flash dance-what a feeling(techno remix)
:lol: @ this list. Its all over the map.

If your looking for a strong beat, nice voice stuff and some mixing.
Aphex Twins- WindowLicker (Vidalic Remix)
Tiesto- Dance for Life
Crookers- Essential Mix
Dj Inphinity- EuroTemptations 11

try The Generator - Where Are You Now (Moonman Remix). it is a classic song remixed by Ferry Corsten under his Moonman alias. Ferry Corsten - Watch Out, Deepforces - Godlike, as for electro house you could check out D'Azoo at Night's Yes I Return and Ready? Set, Go! and Brennan Heart's One Blade has the same kinda thing. more of a deep electronic sounding voice than "robotic". but most "robotic" voices are done in more commercial stuff so it's hard to find many examples of quality artists doing it nowadays. I know tons and tons of trance and hardstyle songs with dark vocals and vocals with effects but I would rather you message me because I've been listening to it for about 8 years so it won't be short. it will also be with high quality producers not really commercial ones that everyone knows

How about:

Curve - Chinese Burn
Killer Baby
Dirty High
or pretty much all of "Come Clean",
or VAST - Touched
or Dollshead from "Frozen Charlotte", It's Over, It's Under
No Karma, No Candy

The Dollshead isn't maybe what you'd consider "very hard", but I think the Curve fits.

Back