Black Snake Moan

jibberishlips

Reaction score
It sound really badass, haha, dying to know what it was so I can get it, can somebody help me out?

I have looked all over for this song with no luck. I hope someone else can find it. It's hard enough to find a trailer to the movie so i could see this one taking a while.

SIGH*

Thanks anyways, I actually found a really bad quality version of the song from this contest for making your own trailer. If you wanted it I'll provide it but I didn't mention it in hopes someone found the actual song!

Someone on the IMDB boards said the song was "when the lights go out" by Black Keys for the scene when Christina Ricci is being all wild. Is that the one you're looking for?

The song that I remember from the trailer that played before Jackass 2 was indeed the Black Keys.

It is 'When The Lights Go Out' by The Black Keys off of their album Rubber Factory. They're from Akron Ohio, and are fantastic. Black Snake Moan is also a song by Blind Lemon Jefferson, though I don't know if there is any relation to the movie.

Here's the official trailer:

Does anybody recognize any of the music used?

The song mentioned earlier "When the Lights Go Out" is from when she's partying. As for the remainder of the trailer, the entire soundtrack is on iTunes

Check it out here.

I think the song is either Alice Mae or Stack-o-Lee. Can't tell though.

Good luck

Chris

So I have seen and heard the trailer music for black snake moan but I recently say a short commercial for the movie and they had some cool music in the background....Just wondering if anyone has a name....

PS: Its not on the soundtrack.....

Back