Resident Evil Extinction

it sounds a little trailer made to me. Its very fitting for the commercial in the trailer.

kind of a bump right here, but just saw the trailer tonight, I could tell it was Crystal Method though, they have a distinct sound in their keyboards.

k i just saw the new trailer and theres another song right after the satellite, this time its more of a rock song sound very familiar though i cant quite think of the artist, would anyone have a clue...

Ok the name of the song is "I Know It's You" and is it The Crystal Method...the women's voice you hear in the background is Milla Jovovich.

I found what I was looking for.
It was : White Rabbit (SPC ECO Mix) by Collide
You can find it on the Resident Evil: Extinction OST
:D

Hey, was hoping somebody could tell me what song it is, sounds hard to describe but its basically just industrial sounding and I'm not sure if there were lyrics or not (was a bit away from the tv at the time) but it was to promote the Jan 1 DVD release and just been playing recently. Anybody able to help with that?

This regards the NEW trailer that's playing on commercials, about 30 seconds long, and just shows clips of the movie before showing the disc art and announcing Jan 1st as the DVD release. Basic question is what song was playing during it? I do not think it was the Crystal Method song but I didn't hear the entire commercial, anybody who has seen it have an idea?

And its not the same trailer as the ones posted about earlier - I've been checking and all those are a minute or more advertising the THEATER release of the movie, this is the DVD release commercial and its about 30 seconds or so aired as a commercial to promote the DVD.

Teaser

01.) I KNOW IT'S YOU - CRYSTAL METHOD
02.) NIGHTMARE LOVEMAKING - JAMES NEWTON HOWARD [STIR OF ECHOS SCORE]
03.) FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE - PFIFER BROZ MUSIC
04.) EXPLORING THE NEBULAE - ROBERT ETOLL
05.) TERMINATE - GROOVE ADDICTS [FULL TILT]
06.) HYPERVENTILATE - X-RAY DOG
07.) SKELETON DUEL - X-RAY DOG
08.) PRESSURE COOKER - PFEIFER BROZ
09.) BLOODGEONING - GROOVE ADDICTS [FULL TILT]
10.) THORNS IN THE THROAT PULSE MIX - SYNCHRONIC MUSIC
11.) BAD BLOOD (NO CHOIR) - AUDIOMACHINE
12.) 20000 TONS OF TNT - 2 STEPS FROM HELL

Teaser

01.) I KNOW IT'S YOU - CRYSTAL METHOD
02.) NIGHTMARE LOVEMAKING - JAMES NEWTON HOWARD [STIR OF ECHOS SCORE]
03.) FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE - PFIFER BROZ MUSIC
04.) EXPLORING THE NEBULAE - ROBERT ETOLL
05.) TERMINATE - GROOVE ADDICTS [FULL TILT]
06.) HYPERVENTILATE - X-RAY DOG
07.) SKELETON DUEL - X-RAY DOG
08.) PRESSURE COOKER - PFEIFER BROZ
09.) BLOODGEONING - GROOVE ADDICTS [FULL TILT]
10.) THORNS IN THE THROAT PULSE MIX - SYNCHRONIC MUSIC
11.) BAD BLOOD (DRUMS) - AUDIOMACHINE
12.) 20000 TONS OF TNT - 2 STEPS FROM HELL

1:04- 1:07 - From this Trailer & the Teaser of Resident Evil: Apocalypse; The Piano tune sounds a lot like "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" - Pink Martini [Could be a knock-off version of the one used in the trailers]

Back