McDonald's Chicken Snack Wrap

12Many

Reaction score
Greetings everyone - Recently caught the tail end of the McDonald's Chicken Snack Wrap commercial (aired on the USA Network). Unfortunately, I did not catch much of the song with the exception that it had a decent beat. . sort of latino/rap.

At the end of the commercial, they spelled out McDonald's in spanish under the arch.

Anyone seeing this commerical and who knows artist/name of song that could post would be greatly appreciated.

12Many

BUMP . . . I was hoping for more than someone telling the world that "snack wraps rule". So nobody has seen this commercial yet???

I would appreciate it if anyone might be able to provide any insight as to where I can look for the artist/title of song in the McDonald's Grilled Snack Wrap commericial.

I saw the commercial again (what seemed like a quick 15-25 second commerical) today 2-28-2007 on the USA channel (during the movie Bruce Almighty) at 5:00 PM EST. Upbeat hip hop style song and at the end of the commercial under the McDonald's arch it spelled out McDonald's in spanish ME ENCANTA.

HELP!! 12Many

:cry:

Bump - One last time. Am I the only one who has seen this commerical??

Here is the reponse I got from McDonald's. . .

Hello Mike:

Thank you for contacting McDonald's and for your interest in one of our commercials.

I'm sorry that we're unable to honor your request for information about a commercial. Every year McDonald's local and national advertising agencies produce thousands of commercials that are viewed all around the world. Unfortunately, we do not have a video library that contains copies and details of all McDonald's commercials that were produced.

Again, please accept our apologies for not being able to accommodate your request. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Tim
McDonald's Customer Response Center

ref#:4227265

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I was watching the USA channel and saw the McDonalds Grilled Chicken Wrap commercial that at the end of the commercial spelled out McDonalds (Me Encanta) in spanish.

What I am looking to find is the artist and the name of the song being played in the background of the commercial.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide an answer or direct me as to whom and where I could inquire to find this information.

You do realize that 'Me Encanta' doesn't mean 'McDonald's', right?
It means 'I love [it]', a translation of the slogan.

Didn't know that, I took german in school, but thanks for the spanish lesson. :blink:

Back