Cadillac SRX Crossover

phewd

Reaction score
I'm looking for the artist/title of the song used in the latest Cadillac SRX commercial. It sounded like a mellower irish-punk song. Any takers?

The only SRX ad I've seen has "Here Comes the Sun Again" by M. Ward.

Originally posted by doctormemory@Feb 20 2007, 05:31 AM
Actually seeing/hearing the commercial or knowing some lyrics would be adbantageouse asset to fullfilling the search.

;)
:(

I've already checked the Cadillac site and YouTube, but can't find the information. If I knew some of the lyrics, I'd post them, but I've only seen the commercial once. I would have thought Cadillac and Irish-Punk might have been enough should someone have actually seen the commercial...

I think I've narrowed it down to The Pogues. I can't tell what song though - anyone else see this ad?

Looking for the song & artist for this commercial.

Has a family rushing around the house and then getting into the SRX and driving.
Song has a celtic sound to it.
Anyone have a clue?

does anyone know the exact song of the new cadillac commercial. i believe it is either shane macgowan or his old band the pogues. all i remember of the commercial is a black car, sorry i don't remember more.

A few months ago there was a Cadillac SRX ad with "Sunnyside of the Street" by the Pogues. Is it newer than that? Sometimes, companies repeat their commercial after some months have passed.

Last night I heard this commercial and visually it was a family's morning routine that was sped up to and irish/pop tune it sounded cool. if some one could help. it would be great.

i found out what it was. It was cadillac srx song sunny side of the street by the pogues

Back