How I Met Your Mother Season 1

iago23

Advanced Member
Reaction score
In the episode that aired last night, Ted got back together with an old girlfriend who always played a certain Belle and Sebastian song. Does anyone know what it is? They played it in the background twice but i couldn't make out any of the lyrics and i dont know their music so...any help would be appreciated!

i didn't watch the show you're asking about but belle and sebastian's most well known song is "step into my office baby" so hopefully that's the one you're looking for.

They played this song when the engaged guy was dancing by himself for the crowd. The line went something like: You shouldn't look for the light, they might see you? Any idea what this song is called or who sings it?

Anyone know this? The lyrics were something like, "I wanna know what it’s like...inside of love" or something like that. Thanks!

I was about to post this same question but did a quick search on the show, it's called 'Inside of Love' by Nada Surf.

I know it has sort of a Brian Wilson/Beach Boys vibe to it but I think its an original.

Does anyone know what the song is that is playing during the opening credits of How I Met Your Mother. It's killing me!

ditto on wanting to know the song that played at the end.

I'm not sure about your request, but do you know the song that Ted had played on the jukebox. He sang along to it over his cell phone. They mentioned the name of the group in the show but I can't remember it. Perhaps Cheap Trick? Anyone know the name of the song and the group?

I'm not sure which scene you are talking about nor am i sure if its the theme song. But I think the song you are asking about is Pavement Major Leagues - they played the beginning of this song in the sentimental limo scene at the end.

Anyone know the song that came on at the end of tonights show? It is the Wedding Edition show. It starts right when he says something like, "And that's when my life took a turning point" or something and he sees that girl at the table.

It was just the very beginning of the song...high pitched -- almost like coldplay?

Back