Ninja wants to know How Hard could it be?

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r: This is my (Ninja's) idea as to how our United States Military should be spending their time:

How hard could it be:

To send some special forces unit down to Venezuala, set up "shop" (location) across the street from a venue that President Hugo Chavez will be speaking at the next day. Right in the middle of Chavez's "bashing America" speach, we "pull the trigger" and end the Presidential career of Hugo Chavez by putting his ass in a box. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

How hard could it be:

To send some B2 bombers or some of our "Invisible Planes" over Iran and blow up that SOB Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Nuclear facilities.....The world's problem can be solved with a laser guided missle leaving Iran's President with nothing left to bargin with but his own life. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

How hard could it be:

To put Syrian President Bashir Al-Assaad's ass "ON THE HOT SEAT" and force him to control his little thug gang known as Hamas. Or else the CIA will "bust a cap in his ass" with an untraceable bullet from an unknown AK-47 and blame his assasination on his mother. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

How hard could it be:

To close down Baghdad for 3 months (lock it down), oust Prime Minister Al-Malaki and send his ass home. Install our head General as Supreme Governor and end the terror and violence with the superior military of The United States. Did we not do that in WWII with Dwight D. Eisenhower?
I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

:ph34r: Ninja loves the Superior Forces :ph34r:

Yes clearly, killing everyone that doesn't agree with us is the best way to get everyone to agree with us that killing people that don't agree with them is wrong. Well done, you're a clever boy. :eek:k:

How hard could it be:

To send some special forces unit down to Venezuala, set up "shop" (location) across the street from a venue that President Hugo Chavez will be speaking at the next day. Right in the middle of Chavez's "bashing America" speach, we "pull the trigger" and end the Presidential career of Hugo Chavez by putting his ass in a box. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!

Killing whoever does something not to your liking. Stalin did that too.

How hard could it be:

To send some B2 bombers or some of our "Invisible Planes" over Iran and blow up that SOB Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Nuclear facilities.....The world's problem can be solved with a laser guided missle leaving Iran's President with nothing left to bargin with but his own life. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!
Blow up nuclear weapons? Are you sure you went to school?

Also, please remember that America has far more nuclear weapons than any other country in the world. As someone who isnt from America or Iran, let me tell you I trust America far less with nuclear weapons than I trust Iran.

How hard could it be:

To put Syrian President Bashir Al-Assaad's ass "ON THE HOT SEAT" and force him to control his little thug gang known as Hamas. Or else the CIA will "bust a cap in his ass" with an untraceable bullet from an unknown AK-47 and blame his assasination on his mother. I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!
Hamas isn't all evil. They are fighting to get their home back. Even you or me could do the same things in the same circumstances. Course it's not as simple as that but that's kinda it.

That whole issue over there... stay out of it. There is no black and white there, and both the Palestinans and the Israelis can lay claim on the land, from a historical, political, and religious point of view.
How hard could it be:

To close down Baghdad for 3 months (lock it down), oust Prime Minister Al-Malaki and send his ass home. Install our head General as Supreme Governor and end the terror and violence with the superior military of The United States. Did we not do that in WWII with Dwight D. Eisenhower?
I MEAN, HOW HARD COULD THAT BE?!?!
Wow. Yea, do that. The soldiers there are already struggling badly to keep a bit of control, the best course of action would indeed be to just take over the country and unite the entire country against the new tyrannists. Good call.

By the way, superior military?
:ph34r: Ninja loves the Superior Forces :ph34r:
Indeed, they are very impressive...

It's been a while since someone called me bad names let's see what happens now :)

By the way, why did you put a post about mass killings, nuclear warfare and overthrowing governments in humor?

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 18 2007, 05:26 AM
Blow up nuclear weapons? Are you sure you went to school?

Also, please remember that America has far more nuclear weapons than any other country in the world. As someone who isnt from America or Iran, let me tell you I trust America far less with nuclear weapons than I trust Iran.
:lol: I love you Ken.

Hamas isn't all evil. They are fighting to get their home back. Even you or me could do the same things in the same circumstances. Course it's not as simple as that but that's kinda it.

That whole issue over there... stay out of it. There is no black and white there, and both the Palestinans and the Israelis can lay claim on the land, from a historical, political, and religious point of view.
THANK you.

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 18 2007, 02:26 AM
I trust America far less with nuclear weapons than I trust Iran.

It's been a while since someone called me bad names let's see what happens now :)

poo poo head. :p

:ph34r: To begin with....the title of this forum is "Humor"..."and other silly things go on here" so lets not think this is serious and such.

So i am justs putting my opinion out there.....Nothing about mass killings or nuclear warfare.
I have actually read up and am not stupid to post some incorrect information.

Yes it may be wrong to kill Hugo Chavez.....but he came to OUR United States and insulted OUR President in front of the world in the United Nations Building. He is a thorn that needs to be removed.

Iran does NOT have Nuclear Weapons......they are begining to build facilities that have the capacity to enrich uranium......THEREFORE, blowing up the President of Iran's nuclear facilities would simply be eliminating his ability to enrich uranium thus sidelining his ambition for nuclear weapons. Blowing up these enrichment facilities will not be blowing up any "nuclear weapons". I DID ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY

The reason we (The United States) has nuclear weapons is because we have plans to defend ourselves and we are a civil and trustworthy nation with no plans of harming anyone else directly or indirectly as an offensive strategy.

Anyone who says Hamas is not "ALL" evil should look at their "track record" for murder, assassination and suicide bombings. But hey, that may not "all" be evil.

I stand by my fictional account of how the United States should send Al-Maleki home and control Baghdad ourselves.....my action is an "off-the-cuff" comment and is not policy but it worked in WWII when Eisenhower was General.

:ph34r: AND YES, NINJA LOVES THE SUPERIOR FORCES :ph34r:

:ph34r: To begin with....the title of this forum is "Humor"..."and other silly things go on here" so lets not think this is serious and such.
Well, I was hoping you weren't serious, to be frank.

So i am justs putting my opinion out there.....Nothing about mass killings or nuclear warfare.
I have actually read up and am not stupid to post some incorrect information.
O RLY?

Yes it may be wrong to kill Hugo Chavez.....but he came to OUR United States and insulted OUR President in front of the world in the United Nations Building. He is a thorn that needs to be removed.
Heck, I do that in my sleep. Anyone who doesn't think bad of your current president now and then needs to see a doctor. In fact, it is the duty of the people to doubt the leaders they are presented. I even think that's in the declaration of independence.

I read and heard and saw recently that now only about 37% of the Americans support Bush's foreign policy. About 40% of the Americans think low and bad of him. That's an awful lot of thorns.

Iran does NOT have Nuclear Weapons......they are begining to build facilities that have the capacity to enrich uranium......THEREFORE, blowing up the President of Iran's nuclear facilities would simply be eliminating his ability to enrich uranium thus sidelining his ambition for nuclear weapons. Blowing up these enrichment facilities will not be blowing up any "nuclear weapons". I DID ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY
Did you study moral sciences by any chance? So you're saying, noone is allowed nuclear weapons but America is? Then who makes sure America doesn't misuse them?

The reason we (The United States) has nuclear weapons is because we have plans to defend ourselves and we are a civil and trustworthy nation with no plans of harming anyone else directly or indirectly as an offensive strategy.

So you plan to bomb your own country? Cuz I'm confused here.

Japan, China, North Korea, Cuba, Congo, Peru, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Grenada, Libya, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Somalia, Bosnia, Sudan, Yugoslavia, and Afghanistan. All those countries have been bombed by America in the past 30 years.

Anyone who says Hamas is not "ALL" evil should look at their "track record" for murder, assassination and suicide bombings. But hey, that may not "all" be evil.
As opposed to America, who consists purely of boyscouts whose biggest sin is selling carrots to nuns?

All the people in that region suffered. Badly. Both sides. Both sides have done good and bad things. Both sides. But I wouldn't dare calling any of those people inherintly evil because I for one don't know what the heck I would do if I were in their position.

I stand by my fictional account of how the United States should send Al-Maleki home and control Baghdad ourselves.....my action is an "off-the-cuff" comment and is not policy but it worked in WWII when Eisenhower was General.
You're talking about taking over a country.

:ph34r: AND YES, NINJA LOVES THE SUPERIOR FORCES :ph34r:
And superior they are... at least, if countless bombings, killing civilians, invading countries, abusing prisoners and sending 19-year olds to war are sings of superiority.

Oh gosh, I'm out of milk. Obviously, that means you have to invade my country.

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 19 2007, 11:16 AM
Oh gosh, I'm out of milk. Obviously, that means you have to invade my country.
Nah, it's cuz you guys make yummy waffles. :) :p

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 19 2007, 10:30 AM
Yes it may be wrong to kill Hugo Chavez.....but he came to OUR United States and insulted OUR President in front of the world in the United Nations Building.
So the fuck what.

The reason we (The United States) has nuclear weapons is because we have plans to defend ourselves and we are a civil
wrong

and trustworthy nation
wrong

with no plans of harming anyone else directly or indirectly as an offensive strategy.
wrong (I refer you to the author of the quoted passage who thinks that a preemptive attack is wise and just. That's called "offense".)

Then by this definition, America really is the most evil nation in the world. :eek:k:

:ph34r: Hummmmm......I seem to be "out numbered" by Americans not satisfied with our nation and think the U.S.A. is a careless, evil and baseless empire that bombs everyone without provocation.

Ninja has heard that moving to a "better" more trustworthy nation such as France or England is great this time of year. I here Somolia is nice too. I can call airlines and book flights for those wishing to leave OUR United States and not put up with this nation one (1) minute longer.

There is no doubt that The United States is #1 for a reason. We did not get to be #1 by kissing babies and holding hands with Despots, Dictators and Murderous Tyrants. WOULD YOU ALL PREFER THAT WE WERE NOT #1....MAYBE A THIRD WORLD ECONOMY AND DICTATORSHIP LIKE HAITI?

Lets keep our respected opinions. I regret even trying to post a humerous political rant on this site. :ph34r:

Good luck to you all

:ph34r: Ninja still believes The U.S.A. has superior forces :ph34r:

I just get so tired of the rhetoric from those who know nothing and less than nothing. From those who can't see that doing nothing is as bad as killing everyone that doesn't do things the way that they'd like because failure to take action guarantees the existance of those powers that WOULD kill everyone as a solution to their problems. I get tired of hearing the views of those who would abuse the power we have as well as, if not more than, the views of those who condemn the use of that power at every turn. Those who condemn it take their freedom totally for granted and do a grave injustice to all those who have died including civilians to insure that freedom. It's war. It's ugly. People die on both sides and I just get sck to death of those who fail to recognize or don't appreciate why it happens and what's at stake. Even worse are the ones that do understand and then think that war should be all sanitary and fair. If the U.S. was really as undiplomatic as all that then the world would have been destroyed long ago or more currently the Middle East and N. Korea would be slag heaps.

Ninja...You're an idiot and a perfect example of the down side of free speech. Perhaps you'd enjoy it if the U.S. were to go ahead and be the bullies that 3/4 of the world accuse us of being. Some would say we may as well since we're constantly accused of it. I disagree. I believe in doing the right thing even if it hurts. Even if you're condemned for it. Assasinastion just allows the next tyrant to step up and fill the shoes of the previous dictator. True change reguires a house cleaning and sadly that is never accomplished with a single bullet.

Scythe...Nuthin' but love for ya buddy but HONESTLY. Do you really think that the world would be a better place if you currently lived in whatever manifestation of the Third Reich had evolved to date? I'm terribly sorry that so many civilians died when we bombed the German factories that were manufacturing the guns and planes and tanks that were being used to crush Europe under one faciast regeim. We're evil bastards for doing it and you're welcome. I understand your views and even acknowledge their merit in a pertfect world but lets face it. A perfect world it isn't.
I know like most of the world that you would love to continue living the way that you do without getting your hands dirty. I don't blame you. So would I. But I live in the land of freedom and I have the dirty hands that go with the job and if the rest of the free world can't appreciate it well that's fine too. It would just be nice not to be constantly condemned for it by the very people that enjoy a free lifestyle due to our dirty hands.
Again nuthin' but love man. You can't help the way you feel. You just live too damn close to France. :p But I'd give my life to defend your right to your views whether I agree with them or not. Many have.

Peace/end of rant

It'd prolly be better if all the douchebags just hopped a plane to "Englad", I think that'd satisfy a good number of unhappy Americans. So.. do you need help with your bags or..

Note: this was not in response to Fitz. :eek:k:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 19 2007, 08:02 PM
Scythe...Nuthin' but love for ya buddy but HONESTLY. Do you really think that the world would be a better place if you currently lived in whatever manifestation of the Third Reich had evolved to date? I'm terribly sorry that so many civilians died when we bombed the German factories that were manufacturing the guns and planes and tanks that were being used to crush Europe under one faciast regeim. We're evil bastards for doing it and you're welcome. I understand your views and even acknowledge their merit in a pertfect world but lets face it. A perfect world it isn't.
I know like most of the world that you would love to continue living the way that you do without getting your hands dirty. I don't blame you. So would I. But I live in the land of freedom and I have the dirty hands that go with the job and if the rest of the free world can't appreciate it well that's fine too. It would just be nice not to be constantly condemned for it by the very people that enjoy a free lifestyle due to our dirty hands.
Again nuthin' but love man. You can't help the way you feel. You just live too damn close to France. :p But I'd give my life to defend your right to your views whether I agree with them or not. Many have.
Actually, that was the very point I was trying to make.

Well, kinda

I would really like to point out though that I have, not once, condemned you or Americans in general. I merely wanted to point out that in the end we know nothing and that the world is, unfortunately, not a world of black-and-white morality.

As for that third reich thing... ouch :lol: :p Naturally, I am grateful that America fixed the mess there. All the soldiers there who fought in WW2 have my utmost respect, really. Those people fought and died so that we could have what we have now. Less respect goes to those who scream war and blindly expect others to do that fighting and dying, even when there are other options. That was what I was trying to say.

What I think though, what I really believe, and what I think you were referring to, is that like I said, we know nothing in the end. There is no black and white, though I would want there to be. German soldiers fought for those very things. Not all Germans were monsters. And, if it weren't for the Germans, perhaps the Russians would have conquered everything. Kay that's farfetched but I think you know what I'm trying to say.

Like I said in my first post, I went kind of nuts cuz it's been a while since someone judged me :p

But hey, I never claimed I'm not messed up

Originally posted by givemfitz@Feb 19 2007, 02:02 PM

Ninja...You're an idiot and a perfect example of the down side of free speech. Perhaps you'd enjoy it if the U.S. were to go ahead and be the bullies that 3/4 of the world accuse us of being. Some would say we may as well since we're constantly accused of it. I disagree. I believe in doing the right thing even if it hurts. Even if you're condemned for it. Assasinastion just allows the next tyrant to step up and fill the shoes of the previous dictator. True change reguires a house cleaning and sadly that is never accomplished with a single bullet.

:ph34r: Whoa...whats with the name calling.......this is civil not some crazy name calling session you may be used too.....just calm down and relax for a few minutes. Your name calling and insult is uninspireing

Read my original post carefully....you will see i used (i think) humerous quotes such as "bust a cap in his ass" and "blame it on his mother"

I never called names or bashed anyone.......so maybe it is YOU who are the "bully"....from your last post...it seems that way.

Just relax.....it is all calm and everything..........

:ph34r: Ninja will NEVER be bullied :ph34r:

My apologies. I stand corrected. You're also not funny. ;)

:ph34r: This is just a simple observation......but i realize that "Dascoot" has been a member of Adtunes for almost 4 years since Feb 23, 2003 to present.....in that time frame he/she has posted 34,931 posts.

So if we "do the math"....we can see that Dascoot averages about 24 posts each day.....thus, making him/her a senior member,

The observation is that since dascoot has so much "seniority" and post about 24 comments a day......do not argue with dascoot because he/she may be the owner of Adtunes or some "High Ranking" official. So respect Dascoots opinion......Even if it may be wrong.

:ph34r: Ninja thinks Dascoot is "all that and a bag of chips" and if a girl maybe propose marriage :ph34r:

Back