Shrek the Third

elnolway

Reaction score
does anybody know the song that plays in the original Shrek 3 trailers where it shows all the princesses? I think it's a common song, but I have no idea what it is?
Any insights?

Hmmm...the link worked for me...

Anyhooo...you can see the trailer HERE.

I totally recognize the song, but don't know what it is...it's the classical "do do da do dooo dooo do do da dooo dooo do" part (LOL - best I can do describing an instrumental piece :D )

The song that plays through most of the trailer is Smashmouth, "Story of My Life",

The song that begins with Snow White's "battle cry" is
Led Zeppelin, "Immigrant Song"

Hope this helps. :)

What about the music from the teaser trailer? I recognize part of "Saturday Night" but the horns are from a different song that is so familiar...it's like forgetting your own name! Aarghhh - do doo, do doo, dun dun do doo, I just know I'm going to remember the name of the song and blurt it out in a loud voice at a totally inappropriate moment (hopefully it's not a girl's name other than my wife's...and that it won't be that particular inappropriate moment). Please save my marriage by kickstarting my memory!

If the teaser is a different trailer......Link please?

I do hear a little Tone Loc "Funky Cold Medina" just before Zeppelin

I was actually looking for both songs, the common flute sounding one, and then the one right after where all the princesses are getting angry etc.... anybody got it yet? They sound so common, I'm kicking myself! :D

Found it! "Do you remember rock 'n roll radio?" by the Ramones - and that wasn't "Saturday Night", just a different part of this song...now I can sleep.

:D

Songs used in the trailer

01 Peer Gynt Suite No.1-Morning - Extreme Music
02 Crabbuckit (instrumental)- K-OS
03 The Factory - Shrek 2 Score
04 Prince Charming - Shrek 2 Score
05 Story of My Life - Smash Mouth
06 Funky Cold Medina - Tone Loc

unfortunately none of those are the ones I'm looking for.... :( thanks for trying though

the song is also used in a Shrek three promo on Nicklodeon that has Cameron Diaz talking....sorry, that's pretty vague....but if anyone could help me out that'd be great... I feel like it's a pretty common song...thanks again

is that the one with the princess? if so the songs are

PEER GYNT SUITE NO.1-MORNING - Extreme Music
Battle without Honor or Humaity - Tomoyasu Hotei

That's it! Battle without honor or humanity! Thank you SOOOOO much! It's been driving me crazy! Thanks again! :D :D :D

Dum dum da dum, dum da dum, dum-ba dumba-the-dum...

That's gotta be "The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger" :p Great song when you are drunk as well.

Back