Penelope

batman007

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that is featured in the film "Penelope" with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy?

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that is featured in the trailer "Penelope" with Christina Ricci and James McAvoy?

I ask the question twice because they moved it from the initial location, which was where I wanted it (in Film Trailer) they moved it to Film soundtrack (not where I wanted it) due to the fact that I did not use the word "trailer" in my initial post.

How about the song at the end of the new trailer? It sounds like it is a single by an artist rather than score.

Merged.

Hope we get it right this time. :unsure:

How about the song at the end of the new trailer? It sounds like it is a single by an artist rather than score.

this is the you tube trailer - might be easier to access if you haventr got windows media ...?

I *think* but I'm not positive ~ seriously, I'm working from 30 second song samples provided by iTunes... ~ that it's a song from the Penelope soundtrack.

I believe the song is "Ageless Beauty" by Stars, but don't hold me to it!! :unsure:

By the way, if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. My immediate knee-jerk reaction when it ended (and I've never had this reaction before) was, alright, let's start it from the beginning again! :D

Back