Bones Season 3

bcturell

Reaction score
It's the classical piece playing as we see the church and Bones comes down the stairs with the huge bow on the front of her bridesmaid dress.

Thanks!

I can't remember for sure but try Pachelbel's "Canon in D".

Sorry, but that's not it. Thanks for trying though.

Anyone else possibly know what that piece of music is?

Bones: 10/30/07 season 3

What's the song that plays at the end of the episode?

-John

There was a nice slow song that played during tonight's episode. Does anyone know what it was? If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hey,

There were two slower songs that played during the episode. One was closer to the middle, and one was at the end. I don't know which one you're looking for, but I know that the one at the end was "Low is a Height" by Great Northern (I'm pretty sure it's available on itunes.)

I don't know what the other song was, I believe the artist was male - the song seemed a bit bluesy, as I recall.

Hope that helps!

I'd love to find out what the other song was, too, so any info is greatly appreciated!

Have a good night!

:D Ha! I remembered what the other song in the show was...

"Sail Away" by Madrugada (on the album titled The Deep End)

This is the one that is playing while Russ is visiting his daughter/ step-daughter at the hospital (towards the middle of the episode)

There is a music/features page on fox.com for Bones that's supposed to list all of the songs they use in each episode; unfortunately, it's not always totally up to date or entirely thorough.

Have a good night everyone!

~Romany

The song Tears and Laughter by Tall Tree 6ft man with Jonathan Czerwik is now on Itunes.

Does anyone know the song that played twice in this episode? It played while Bones and Boothe were arresting the man and then again at the very end. I don't remember any lyrics, just that it had male vocals. Thanks!

I am looking to see if anyone knows any of the music that played in Bones last night?

Thanks!

During one of the last scenes, when they are about to enter the bad guys house, a guitar arrangement is playing....does any one know who it's by?
Thanks
megan

megan...to me it sounds a heck of a lot like khaki king. let me go through everything i have by her and see if i can hear the same song. she does a lot of instrumentals and is an excellent guitar player.

Hi, am looking for a song in bones episode 'the secret in the soil' its the last song p,ayed right at the end i think, and is male vocals, can anyone help? :)

Back