My Super Sweet 16 Engaged & Underage

yakayaka17

Reaction score
My Super Sweet 16 Engaged & Underage

Hey I'm looking for the song playing in the background of the mtv show commercials over the last week its not the nika song but its got a good beat with a few "wooo";s or "hooo"'s I believe. no lyrics to go off of, but any ideas?

Hey I'm looking for the song playing in the background of the mtv show commercials over the last week its not the nika song but its got a good beat with a few "wooo";s or "hooo"'s I believe. no lyrics to go off of, but any ideas?

Originally posted by yakayaka17@Feb 13 2007, 08:47 PM
You've asked this question twice today. :blink:

http://adtunes.com/forums/index.php?showto...c=34294&hl=mtv_

Try and give a little more to go on for those of us who never watch MTV :eek:

:rolleyes: B) :)

Merged.

Please stop reposting the same question in different threads. Thanks.

For the last week it's been playing in the background of sweet sixteen and engaged and underage commercials. you can hear someon singing in the background in high pitches woo's or oo's i can't tell ANYTHING. any ideas?

Okay, does anyone know the name of the
song that plays in the background of the
commercials that play on MTV? Like the
commericals for the new Real Worlds
and DanceLifes and The Hills, ect.
The music is kinda upbeat and stuff.
I would REALLLLLLLY like it if someone
knew what it was. ha. :)

ps. and in case no one knows what im
talking about, a couple weeks ago the
background music was 'Wolf Like Me' by TV On The Radio

thanksss!

mika love today isnt the one you wanted i dont think- r u thinkin bout the sweet 16/ engaged and underag one? im looking for it too

No; It's not the Mika one, I'm a Mika fan. :)
and yes it's the Sweet 16 and Engaged one.
It use to be the ones for all of them but when
I was watching MTV today they are changing them.

if anyone watched TRL today (2.26.07)
they played this song after the premire
of the new Timberland song while Damien
was talking. it was only instrumentals tho.

Like 99% of the background music on MTV, this song is by Pump Audio. The title is "Move" and it's a new wave song. You can download this song for use in web videos at pumpaudio.com only. They also have a version with lyrics.

Originally posted by Cool276@Mar 19 2007, 10:02 PM
Like 99% of the background music on MTV, this song is by Pump Audio. The title is "Move" and it's a new wave song. You can download this song for use in web videos at pumpaudio.com only. They also have a version with lyrics.
this isn't the one :(
but i've been looking
for this one too.

The title of the song is "Move". This a new wave song only available through Pump Audio. The actual song is only 34 seconds long, but there's a longer version available as well. The only downside is that you can only download this song for use as background music on a blog/web or web videos.

http://www.pumpaudio.com

Go to the soundtrack tab in the bottom right corner.

hello! im looking for the song played at the background on the commercial of engaged and underaged...its just a guitar solo that ive heard, so i cant search for lyrics or other :( pls help!

Back