Lincoln Mercury sales event

Pauton

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song in the Lincoln/Mercury Red Carpet sales event? The commercial aired from around March to May 2006. I can't find the commercial on youtube, unfortunately, and while I can recall the tune, I don't really know what any of the lyrics were. Thanks so much for your help? :)

Genre? (Techno, Country, Classical?)

Instrumental? Vocal?

Male? Female?

Lyrics?

I really can't recall any lyrics, and I'm not sure really what the genre would be. It was very upbeat. It was a female singing, and it was vocal.

Is it Nth Degree by Morningwood? That song has been used in the many Mercury Milan ads. The song fits your description.

Thanks, but those aren't the correct ones. I'll keep looking and try to remember more about the commercial. :)

Does Lincoln-Mercury do "Red Carpet Event" sales? I thought that was a GM strategy.

Hopefully, this is what you've been looking for. A current Mercury Red Carpet ad uses Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours".

does anyone know the name of the song that is played during the lincoln mercury signature sales event commercials? Its a popular song from back in the day, i want to say it has a 70s soul/funk feeling to it, i think i can make out the singer saying, "I'm yours! and then i cant make out what hes saying. i want to say its Sign to deliver, but thats corny and probably wrong any help is greatly appreciated

Having not seen the ad, I'll take a stab at it. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours by Stevie Wonder?

Originally posted by logan01@Apr 11 2007, 05:59 PM
Having not seen the ad, I'll take a stab at it. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours by Stevie Wonder?
you are the man!!! thanks dude love this site, made my day

Back