Channel One

Reaction score
I pose a question!

Does anyone ever see the channel called "CHANNEL ONE." It's primarily a channel played throughout highschools to give news to us. I go to highschool and I watch it every morning anyway they did this segment on the people who are graduating this year and they showed pretty much everything major that happened from 1985-2004 and in the background they played a technoish but maybe again it wasnt that techno___ anyway the lyrics were "Don't open your eyes..." and they just repeated those lyrics. (the singer was male) the melody was beautiful Any help ? Thank you so much.

"This Is Your Life" by Switchfoot from album "The Beautiful Letdown"

There is a sample at Amazon.

(i think the lyrics go "don't CLOSE your eyes...." :) )

The song is played for only a few seconds on channel one at our school and I need some help finding at what it is. Here is a link to the online version of the show that was played friday.

http://www.channelone.com/

The song I am talking about plays for only a few seconds at the end of the show about 2:14 from the end. If someone would take the time to identify it I would really appreciate it. I tryed making out the lyrics but I can really understand them as it is played so quickly.

This was the opening song for Channel One April 5th...for those of you who dont know its a new program broadcast in schools..they play a different song every day....I got a snippet about ten seconds of the song ..if anyone could tell me what they think it is I'd appreciate

Back