GE Ecomagination "Fishing"

renaessance

Reaction score
GE Ecomagination "Fishing"

Would anyone happen to know the name of the song from the new GE commercial featuring fishermen harvesting clear, pure water from the briny deep? It's got gorgeous, light and airy female vocals to begin with, and then it kicks into some Irish sounding music toward the end. They may very well be two different pieces, and if that is the case, I'm most interested in the airy vocals part. :)

Many Thanks!

it seems hard for me to "hear" the female singing part...
but i am interested also :huh:

Bump!!

I'm interested in the vocal part as well. Sounds like something from the LOTR movies :)

The Ad Agency is BBDO New York... all I could manage to find out so far.

I e-mailed the producer of the commercial, hoping to hear back.

Got an e-mail back:

Thank you for your email regarding the music featured in the new GE commercial, Fishing.

This is an original piece that was composed by Rafter Roberts and Hayley Moss at Singing Serpent Music. Should you wish to find out more (e.g., is it available for purchase/download), please contact Dennis at Serpent Music.

Thanks again for your interest. Hope this helps,

Roy Elvove

Director, Corporate Communications

BBDO New York and BBDO North America

But I'm not calling... so one of you guys can.

its the commercial where they talk about desalination of water, and the fishermen are catching water bottles...... it sounds like an irish song or something. does anyone know this song? thanks!!

man, that really bites! :angry:
that song sounds so cool! oh well, thank you anyway! :p

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I just saw an add for GE eco-imagination series.This one is about water filteration and has fishermen pulling in water bottles out of the sea. The starting music is really haunting and attractive. Does anyone know anything about it. Thanks for your help.

Back