Hello there, Adtunes

niltse

Reaction score
My name's Kate, and I just love chasing a snippet of text down every dark alley of the internet.

I think Adtunes is a great site-- it's the sort of resource you know we ought to have, but finding it is still a (pleasant) surprise. With luck, maybe I'll get a chance to be useful around here someday. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, how did you guys come to be here? Is the community made up of people who came looking for songs and stayed, advertisment junkies, or something else?

Originally posted by niltse@Feb 6 2007, 09:29 PM
My name's Kate, and I just love chasing a snippet of text down every dark alley of the internet.

I think Adtunes is a great site-- it's the sort of resource you know we ought to have, but finding it is still a (pleasant) surprise. With luck, maybe I'll get a chance to be useful around here someday. :rolleyes:

Out of curiosity, how did you guys come to be here? Is the community made up of people who came looking for songs and stayed, advertisment junkies, or something else?
Hi Kate. You better make yourself useful. ;) I originally came here looking for a song I heard in the Ultra Violet movie trailers. It was Jem - "24". Been here ever since. My 1 year anniversary with ADTUNES.com is coming up in 1 week. What should I get myself? :p

Hello, Kate, and welcome.

I first found this site when looking for a song used in a Diet Coke ad for a friend; I haven't been able to escape since. ;) Actually, I don't think I have ever used the site to find a song for myself, though I do try to answer as many of the questions of others that I can. What can I say, I'm more of a giver. :naughty:

G'day, I came here looking for a song on a trailer. I can't remember though which song and which trailer. Nice to meet you. :)

I was looking/am looking/will always be looking for the song in the Sam Adams commercial where the all night partygoers exit the building and greet the dawn. The lyrics go, "Days like these will never end."

:D :blink: :rolleyes: :unsure: :lol: ;) :huh: <_< B) :)

Heylo Kate! :)

With apologies to Caesar ...
Ahem ...

I came, I saw, I found tons of music I want, need, & desire ...

Haha! :p :lol:

My advice to you ... better make yourself comfortable ... there's no escaping here ... (once "they" suck you in, that's it!) ;) :p :lol:

Aloha :woo:

I found this place after watching a commercial for the TV show "Conviction". I had to know what the song was and I found it here. And I never left. :)

Originally posted by doctormemory@Feb 8 2007, 07:25 AM
I was looking/am looking/will always be looking for the song in the Sam Adams commercial where the all night partygoers exit the building and greet the dawn. The lyrics go, "Days like these will never end."

:D :blink: :rolleyes: :unsure: :lol: ;) :huh: <_< B) :)
Your telling me you've never found stat song? I would think anyone on here could find a song, you could. You know if the song is on youtube somewhere, I'd like to hear it.

Ahem, excuse me. Welcome to adtunes. Got a lil sidetracked there.

I came here looking for Peter Gabriel's "Salisbury Hill". Little did I know, so were the other 1,000 people who had made posts about the same phone commercial....

Then I just kind of got sucked in. I love music and I watch a lot of TV, so I had a lot of answers (well I used to). B)

You'll get hooked too. :D

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 13 2007, 10:26 AM
:lol: Is that like Salisbury steak? ;)
I was wondering the same thing. :lol: Mmmm, Salisbury steak.

Back