Advertising

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

My name's Kate, and I just love chasing a snippet of text down every dark alley of the internet.

I think Adtunes is a great site-- it's the sort of resource you know we ought to have, but finding it is still a (pleasant) surprise. With luck, maybe I'll get a chance to be useful around here someday.

Out of curiosity, how did you guys come to be here? Is the community made up of people who came looking for songs and stayed, advertisment junkies, or something else?

Status

Originally posted by niltse@Feb 6 2007, 09:29 PM
    My name's Kate, and I just love chasing a snippet of text down every dark alley of the internet.

I think Adtunes is a great site-- it's the sort of resource you know we ought to have, but finding it is still a (pleasant) surprise. With luck, maybe I'll get a chance to be useful around here someday.

Out of curiosity, how did you guys come to be here? Is the community made up of people who came looking for songs and stayed, advertisment junkies, or something else?
    Hi Kate. You better make yourself useful. I originally came here looking for a song I heard in the Ultra Violet movie trailers. It was Jem - "24". Been here ever since. My 1 year anniversary with ADTUNES.com is coming up in 1 week. What should I get myself?
    "I like my Hotels like I like my pants;........with lot's of ball room"

Status

Hello, Kate, and welcome.

I first found this site when looking for a song used in a Diet Coke ad for a friend; I haven't been able to escape since. Actually, I don't think I have ever used the site to find a song for myself, though I do try to answer as many of the questions of others that I can. What can I say, I'm more of a giver. :naughty:

Status

G'day, I came here looking for a song on a trailer. I can't remember though which song and which trailer. Nice to meet you.
    Homer Simpson: "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman."

Status

I was looking/am looking/will always be looking for the song in the Sam Adams commercial where the all night partygoers exit the building and greet the dawn. The lyrics go, "Days like these will never end."

:lol: :huh: B)
    Persistence is fruitful.

Cuius rei demonstrationem mirabilem sane detexi. Hanc marginis exiguitas non caperet.

Status

Heylo Kate!

With apologies to Caesar ...
    Ahem ...

I came, I saw, I found tons of music I want, need, & desire ...

Haha! :lol:

My advice to you ... better make yourself comfortable ... there's no escaping here ... (once "they" suck you in, that's it!) :lol: