Ninja has another Observation

jffodom

Reaction score
:ph34r:

what makes one person better than another?

Your social class of course! Who wants to climb up when is faster to push others down.
Its OK. . . the welfare line starts at the bottom.

:ph34r: Just a funny observation by someone...NOT A NINJA QUALITY :ph34r:

The more I read what you say, the more I feel like a normal healthy person :)

:ph34r: The Black Ninja is the sanest and healthyest of you all........
I am articulate, funny, meaningful and always on point. (I would say handsome, but we are typing here)

GOD has blessed The Black Ninja with gifts and skills :ph34r:

:ph34r: Anyone need Ninja, send out the "Signal" :ph34r:

I don't know of a lot of Republican Christian ninjas. I think you're like a paradox.

so YOU're the one who ignores me whenever I close my eyes and wish for something really really bad :angry:

Originally posted by dascoot@Feb 6 2007, 04:41 PM
GOD!! What's up bitch, where you been??
I've been busy ignoring Scythe, sorry my son I dont' have enough time to listen to Belgians. :(

On the up side, I'm planning an amazing thing, I can't talk about it though. Here is a hint...

Space, the final frontier?

Originally posted by GOD+Feb 7 2007, 08:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GOD @ Feb 7 2007, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Feb 6 2007, 04:41 PM
GOD!! What's up bitch, where you been??
I've been busy ignoring Scythe, sorry my son I dont' have enough time to listen to Belgians. :( [/b][/quote]
But we need it so much... just look at our politicians... :(

By the way, I have a couple of ideas for you

*make the earth a cube for once. Should be really interesting. I wonder how far we could see.
*An idea for a new plague: make every left shoe in the world disappear.
*If you're gonna make a great flood again, give me a little warning, ok? So I can go and get an umbrella.

Originally posted by Scythe@Feb 7 2007, 03:56 AM
*make the earth a cube for once. Should be really interesting. I wonder how far we could see.
Reminds me of the borg. :nerd:

:ph34r: If the Earth were cubed, it would be just like it is today. your outlook would not change if you were standing on Earth.....it would only look cubed from space.
And what is a "Borg"????

:ph34r: Help those who help themselves :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 8 2007, 05:56 PM
:ph34r: If the Earth were cubed, it would be just like it is today. your outlook would not change if you were standing on Earth.
bullocks :)

Imagine standing on one of the ledges, or a corner?

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 8 2007, 08:56 AM
And what is a "Borg"????

Herein is a borg

*goodasgold begins to celebrate the opportunity to teach the Black Ninja :ph34r: a thing or two about a thing or two*

*attempts to high five the Ninja*

Originally posted by jffodom@Feb 8 2007, 10:56 AM
:ph34r: If the Earth were cubed, it would be just like it is today. your outlook would not change if you were standing on Earth.....it would only look cubed from space.
Are you retarded?

Back