Progressive Auto Insurance "Sleeper"

diesel_maniac_5000

Reaction score
theres a commercial on tv where the mom brings her sleeping daughter in and says she acked into a pole and her daughter didnt wake up and she gets a car. its for a company called progressive. there is a song playing throughout the commercial i would really like to know what it is.

Does anyone know the music to the Progressive ad on TV called sleeper that advertises their concierge service? Progressive has the commercial available for viewing at their OFFICIAL website- it is only viewable, it is NOT A DOWNLOAD. I would really like to know what this song is. OFFICIAL, NOT A DOWNLOAD PROGRESSIVE SITE: www.progressive.com/commercials/commercials.asp
In the veiwing choices for Progressive commercials, it is the second one and it is called Sleeper.

The Groove Terminator song was used on other Progressive commercials. This one is much softer, and the commercial can be viewed at Progressive's official website:
www.progressive.com/commercials/commercials.asp
It is the second one of the choices, called Sleeper.
I'm also very interested in knowing what this song is, if anyone knows?

The commercial starts out with a mother driving up to the dealership. She is carrying her sleeping child. She needs to exchange her car for another one for some reason. The guys take the stuff out of her car and put it in another one. She thanks the guy and leaves. The entire time the child stays asleep.

I can't remember the company and the commercial is pretty recent.

The music in the background is mostly piano and very calming.

If anyone knows what I' am talking about I would appreciate it if you could help me find the song.

Thanks

The Sleeper commercial music is credited to a company called Music for Picture. Their site says they have worked with Sex Mob and Martha Wainright.

Back