VOD Cars

Neon Racer

Reaction score
I was wondering the names of 3 songs in VOD Cars Episode 101: Drift-O-Rama.
p.s. here is a link to the video: http://www.vodcars.com/episode/101

Song 1: It starts after the video that has a guy drifting with a bicycle. The video starts with a group of Japanese cars drift along side each other like Formula D. The song has a dance beat, and has a Hawaiian Guitar in it. Starts at 4:22/13:29 in the video.

Song 2: It is right after Song 1 and it blends out with the previous song. It has the same type of beat and same type of guitar, and it sounds different. But I don't even know if its a different song from the first one, because it blends out, it might be the same song.Starts at 5:57/13:29 in the video.

Song 3: It plays in the last video of the episode, after the video with the drifting ford truck. It's a really fast moving beat, and it's mostly electronic. Starts at 11:09/13:29

I already emailed the guy who made the film a week ago, but he never emailed me back. So I'd really appreciate it if I could get the names of these songs from somebody. Thank You very much! :)

Song 1 could To Much Rain Over Paradise by ATB but I'm not sure I haven't heard that song in years.

Oh and the last song could be literally any hard Drum and Bass song, they all are very similar.

I previewed the song on iTunes, and it sounds nothing like it. and I still need song 2.

1st song - atb - till i come
2nd song - atb - dont stop

i need help w/ the name of the first song to play after the intro, with the white drifting cars. thanks :)
LINK

Ummm... so yeah. It's a remix of Coldplay's "Clocks." I have no idea the name of the remix.

Back