Criminal Minds Season 2

cantrec

Reaction score
I'm looking for the ending song featured in Criminal Minds. I thought it was a song by the Guano Apes, but I seem to be wrong. Anyone else have a lead on this song? It's the one playing when the main character realizes he found the serial killer, and then he walks out and hears the shotgun chamber a round.

it was the one at the end of the show, everyone is sorta back at that they usually do, etc....

any one know which song it was? it sounded like five for fighting, but i'm not 100% sure... and i'm not familiar with his stuff to know which song it was

Thanks!!

i'm dying for this song...i'm pretty sure it goes something like this:

how did we lose this great friend
everything burns in our path
the balance we broke left us running through smoke y
ou're at the blue light of the flame

nevermind...it's "Blue Light of the Flame" by Dar Williams...i suggest yall go to her myspace & buy the CD ASAP

In this episode of Criminal minds, three friends were captured and forced to decide between which two of the three would leave, and which one would die. From making the decision, the girls were then forced to kill their friend to achieve freedom. Does anyone know the name of the piece playing when the families were arguing and the girls were given the hammers to kill their friend.

does anyone know the name of the song played at the end when reed gets rescued?

anyone know the name of the song that played at the end of wednesdays episode?

I know that The Rolling Stones - "Sympathy For The Devil Played". Not sure when it played in the episode though.

Amazon

No, It wasn't the rolling stones. The song played at the very end when reed gets rescued in the cementary.

The song that plays at the end when Reid gets rescued is called "The Funeral" by Band of Horses. It's on iTunes.

Originally posted by MayDay721@Feb 7 2007, 10:21 PM
The song that plays at the end when Reid gets rescued is called "The Funeral" by Band of Horses. It's on iTunes.
Yeah, thanks.

Hi, i've searched a couple of day now for the rap song in the beginning of the Criminal Minds episode after the superbowl 2/4/07. Anyways it played in the bar/club and the lyrics I remember are "all I see is destruction, nothing but dreams". I've exhausted my resources without any luck so far. Any ideas?

It's not: Lupe Fiasco - "Kick,Push" or Rick Ross - "Push It".

its the song when they are raiding Tobias' house.
another question i have is the name of the actor who played tobias' father

There was a song near the beginning with lyrics something like "no one wants to live here" or something like that. does anyone know what it's called or who sings it?

Back