MySpace Problems?

DrifterDreams

Reaction score
Okay, so I know I've become addicted to MySpace (blah, what a stereotypical chidult I am!) but I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with getting in there? I've been having problems even viewing the site since yesterday evening and I was curious if anyone else has been having this problem. When using a proxy, I can view the main page but it continues to say "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" and I know I'm connected to the internet and typed it in correctly...
My friend from Cali said he wasn't having this problem yesterday, but perhaps some of you from Illinois/Midwest area might be experiencing this too?

If not, could it be a virus or something? I know I sound like some "stupid teenager" who is having "MySpace withdrawal", but I'm getting to know new people from the college I'm going to go to next year, it's the only way I keep in touch with some people, etc...

Okay well, that's pretty much it. XP Thanks for reading all of this, and an extra big thanks if you respond to my question(s)!

^____^

Wow, not even a kind little "oh sorry, I'm not having problems" from anyone? :\

Okay.

i just checked my myspace and i had no problems, sorry for the late reply.

I don't use IE as a browser, I use Firefox. My space seems to be working for me. ;) :)

Mine's acting a little funky too, I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Probably just switching servers or something.

Hm, perhaps firefox is a good idea...

I s'pose I'll report back on it when I'm not asleep, IE tomorrow XP

Thanks a_iver for letting me know that I'm not the only one experiencing problems!

More like right now.

So I tried firefox, and while it did let me view the main login page, once I try and login it says "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." it also notes that it could be caused by not accepting cookies... Now, this wouldn't be the case, since this is a recent problem and I haven't changed any settings, right? My computer has had problems with sites before about cookies... I was never able to sign up for Tickle.com simply because it always said I needed to turn on cookies, even though I went as far as practically turning off all security and it still wouldn't budge...

Hm, well, firefox is a step closer, but I'm thinking that it has to be a computer problem... This has been happening since yesterday! :(

I believe so... And I just downloaded Firefox last night so it must have been the most recent version... :\ Well, thanks for your concern with this, anyway!

Oh, BTW, I love your signature XP Everything is Illuminated is awesome :D

thanks and you're welcome.
i'll check my myspace again and see if i have any problems.

I just had to delete my cookies ^^; Thanks for all of your concern everyone :D

Originally posted by DrifterDreams@Feb 5 2007, 07:20 PM
I just had to delete my cookies ^^; Thanks for all of your concern everyone :D
Yeah, clearing your cookies and cache usually helps. I have found the myspace and adtunes work better for me in the firefox browser as opposed to internet explorer.

Back