Microsoft Windows Vista

willbraham

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the instrumental song played during the "WOW" Windows Vista commercial? I know Dr. Memory is a database himself so thanks for the songs.

You guys are pimps. thanks, i'll post again if I obtain it but regardless your work has been very helpful.

The music sounded kind of like Múm, (ambient Icelandic electronica with lots recorded sounds for texture & percussion and an accordion over it all,) but I didn't recognize the song. There was no singing so I couldn't recognize the voice. I'd really like to track this one down if anyone knows.

there is a version of the commercial.... it was the best quality version i could find (so thats why its a foreign version)

I for one am looking for the song as well....

Originally posted by jagowar@Feb 8 2007, 09:48 PM

there is a version of the commercial.... it was the best quality version i could find (so thats why its a foreign version)

I for one am looking for the song as well....
Yes this is the one I was talking about. Thanks for the link jagowar. Willbraham, were you looking for this song or one of the ones that doctormemory posted? If we are chasing down two different songs, perhaps these threads could be un-merged to avoid confusion?

So I kept on looking and I found out this the music was composed by Brian Banks at Ear to Ear Productions

I know Brian Banks did the piano music, but I am wondering who did the music for this one?

Re: Microsoft Windows Vista commercial

It was so long ago that I don't remember

Back