MTV Dancelife - Episode 3

lionking_18

Reaction score
who is the artist that sings the song in the scene of dance life's jan 29 eposide. the song was called "holding on".

Will work up a complete playlist for episode 3 this weekend.

Episode 1 playlist here

Episode 2 playlist here

The theme song is FINALLY available on iTunes (see direct link below)!

Opening Credits/Theme:
"Find A New Way" by Young Love
Get it at Amazon.

Kids at dance class at Millennium studio:
(can't get the lyrics)

Arriving in New York City:
"Is It Any Wonder?" by Keane
Get it at Amazon.

Going into GAP audition:
(can't find a match) Lyrics include: check it out/it took a while just to get where we at/but we just gettin' started/far from the finish line/it's a race, ain't no victory lap/only bigger fish to fry/this year i'm gettin' mine/...full circle

Nelly Furtado Audition/Rehearsal/SNL Performance:
"Maneater" by Nelly Furtado
Get it at Amazon.

Kenny books SNL:
"Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado
Get it at Amazon.

GAP commercial shoot (during and after):
"Everything is Under Control" by Coldcut
Get it at Amazon.

Kenny arrives at SNL:
"Tomorrow Starts Today" by Mobile
Get it at Amazon.

Kenny teaches class in Boston:
The song is called "Crazy" and/or "Everybody Get Crazy" by STL. It isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, but you can listen to it on her MySpace page.

End song(?) - my TIVO cut off the end of the episode, so I'm guessing this is where this song goes?:
"Holding On" by The Beauty Room
Get it at Amazon.

Does anyone remember the third episode where Kenny gets the SNL gig with Nelly Furtado, and Staci and Blake make the gap commercial? Well, I'm looking for a couple of songs from this episode, but I'm having a very hard time finding them. I'm looking for three differently melodies/songs.

The first song plays in the opening. (you can hear drums and a man breathing very hard) :blink:
The second song is when Kenny, Staci, and Jersey get the phone call from Gap while they're in their hotel rooms.
The final song is when Kenny makes his way down to the pizza place and receives the good news from Todd. (Nah, not talking about Nelly's Say it Right)

If anyone knows any of these songs, please let me know! Thanks in advance!

in the episode when nelly furtado appears..well she comes and they all have audition..in dat episode when they all rehersal some song is in background and it goez somethin like this :

put that mike back..put that mike back..

can u tell me what is the title of that song plz..thank uu..peezz

Back