Need Help driving me crazy

ncbadgirl24

Reaction score
If anyone ever watched court TV and/or cops there is a song..for this one cops commerical it goes "one,two,three,four,five hands up. "everybody put your hands up" etc and I can't find it anywhere...and help?

I haven't seen the commercial so this is just a shot in the dark, but Camera Obscura has a song called "Hands Up" that's relatively new. Maybe that's it? (They're a poppy sounding group and their most recent album is "Let's Get Out Of This Country.")

Originally posted by DebP@Feb 1 2007, 10:32 PM
I haven't seen the commercial so this is just a shot in the dark, but Camera Obscura has a song called "Hands Up" that's relatively new. Maybe that's it? (They're a poppy sounding group and their most recent album is "Let's Get Out Of This Country.")
The actual C.O. title is...

"Hands Up Baby" by Camera Obscura

Get it at Amazon

from "If Looks Could Kill [CD-SINGLE]" but I haven't seen this commercial either so I don't know if this is THE song but the sample should help someone say "Thanks" or "Sorry."

:D

Nah, thanks though this is still not it. I've even tried finding the commercial but no luck. It's more of a rock type of beat..and goes Everybody get your hands up...1..2..3..4..5.. hands up. Grrr..I hate when I can't find a song that I want so badly.

It could be Thiefs Theme Remix by Nas Feat. Rising Sun. I haven't seen the commercial, so this is a guess.

Originally posted by tjbouch@Feb 14 2007, 12:34 PM
It could be Thiefs Theme Remix by Nas Feat. Rising Sun. I haven't seen the commercial, so this is a guess.
I hear "Inna Gadda Davida" sampled in this:

"Thief's Theme" by Nas

Get it at Amazon

or is it my imagination?

Back