Medium Season 3

fatboy

Reaction score
Who does the song used in the school dance scenes in the 01.03.07 episode of Medium.

what is the main song played during last night's episode? curious mind wants to know. Thx.

It's called "And When I Die" written by Laura Nyro. She preforms it and so does Blood Sweat and Tears. I've been trying to figure you which version they are using. If you can figure out let me know.

I totally don't watch medium but i caught it last night and wanted to know if anyone knew what the song was that was playing at the end with the man and his wife and they were driving and stopped adn looked at a valley of flowers or something if anyone knows that would be great thanks

The version featured on the show was done by Blood, Sweat & Tears.

Thank you very much, leonne! I also really liked that song, and I especially appreciate it that you went to the trouble and effort to add the iTunes link so I could easily find and download this beautiful song!

anyone know the song from medium last night???? it played thru the entire episode.

I liked that song...

One site I found listed Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae (iTunes) - sounds like it to me, but I honestly can't remember... B)

It was "Like a Star" by Corinne Bailey Rae from her self titled debut album.

I really think she should have won at least one grammy.

The song's not terrible, but it was so overused in that episode.

Back