Songs on this movie?

That is one pimpin' video with some sweet songs to go along. I don't know the names of the songs but I would like to know as well so I emailed a question under the contact link on the bottom of the webpage.

You did the same logical thing, as I did. I got a reply stating the songs were from the soundtrack of King Kong. I bought this CD on iTunes but could not find the songs :-(

Maybe this helps us along a little bit more :)

Greetings

Ludo

Originally posted by powermaccie@Jan 29 2007, 02:37 AM
You did the same logical thing, as I did. I got a reply stating the songs were from the soundtrack of King Kong. I bought this CD on iTunes but could not find the songs :-(

Maybe this helps us along a little bit more :)

Greetings

Ludo
I don't think the songs are from the King Kong soundtrack. I have the soundtrack and listened to each song thouroughly and did not hear the songs used in the flygirl video. I have not gotten a response from them yet. Which method of contacting/emailing them on their website did you use and how long did it take for you to get a reply? I think we should both email them again, because maybe they mistakenly told you that the songs were from King Kong. Songs from King Kong could have been used in other videos on the site but not in the video we are looking for.

Which method of contacting/emailing them on their website did you use and how long did it take for you to get a reply?

I asked the same question on their forum. And got a response from the guy who made the movie, fairly quick.

After that communication stopped :-(

Greetings

Ludo

maybe they are talking about the 1976 version

Originally posted by Kahu@Jan 30 2007, 04:10 PM
maybe they are talking about the 1976 version
Yeah, I thought that too. I listened to the song samples on amazon and all the songs sound old like they were producted in 1976. The ones in the flygirl video sound more modernly (is that a word?) produced.

its probably nothing, but that song reminds me of radio flyer or fly away home. I know Ive heard it before but I cant pinpoint it.

Back