Geico Caveman - Remind Me

clay0nline

Reaction score
This is a great site... thank you (whoever made it). So, I'm home tonite and have the TV on in the background. The "Geico/Caveman in the airport" commercial plays. I've must've seen it (more like simply watched it) perhaps a dozen times b4. But this time, I hear the "jingle"... and said "Wow, that's a catchy tune. I wonder if Geico has it on its Web site." So I go to the Web site and there isn't anything. NOW... I'm on a mission... I have to find out the name of the song. Well, I guess my thanks go like this -- "thank you, Google... and then thank you, Adtunes."

I found the name of the song (didn't know it was the #1 request for 2006). And was able to d/l for many, many listens.

Just wanted to share this story. We live in a really special time. The Internet has become just about "the fount of all knowledge of humans on the planet Earth".

-Clay-

Thanks for sharing your "adventure" with us! Glad the site was able to help you out. :D

Yea this site is the Sh*it. thanks ad tunes. the remind me video is also good in my opinion.

Back