Disney "Dreams" website

Sorry, I think you are mistaken with those two songs. If you go to the link I published there, you will hear that it is definitely not one of those two songs. I appreciate your effort though, do you have any other thoughts?

It is the theme music that is running through all of their advertisement for their "Year of a Million Dreams" ad campaign.

It's the very beginning of THIS commercial.

I would imagine it was written specifically for Disney...however, it does sound familiar...but that may be b/c I've seen several of the commercials on TV...I'll keep looking :blink:

OK I just went and listened to the 2 songs posted by Doctormemory, and I agree - the song in the ads is most definitely FLYING from the Peter Pan OST. They've sampled it and removed a lot of the extra instruments, but that's definitely it.

Try listening to both at the same time - that's what I did B)

LOL I am sorry again, I agree that "flying" is the song in the commercials but it is not the song playing in the background of this website

http://adisneyparks.disney.go.com/disneypa...DreamsGalleryAP

The song in the background of the site is the one I am looking for.

I did what you said and listened to both at the same time and there is no way that "flying" is the same song from that url. I do appreciate you help though. Let me know if you have any other ideas..

Jim

:blink:
Originally posted by georgej6@Jan 27 2007, 04:10 PM
I agree that "flying" is the song in the commercials but it is not the song playing in the background of this website 

http://adisneyparks.disney.go.com/disneypa...DreamsGalleryAP

This is an official Disney forum and yes, the commercials feature "Flying" by James Newton Howard from the OST of Peter Pan (live version)...

They appear to be using it for the whole campaign, so the song on the website (which I have visited more than once b/c I think it's fantastic) is the same as that of the commercial - I think part of the confusion is the website song is at a different tempo played with different instruments than that on the OST.

If you still don't agree, you could email them and ask - after all...it IS the happiest place on earth :lol: :D B)

Originally posted by iamkgb@Jan 27 2007, 12:32 PM
OK I just went and listened to the 2 songs posted by Doctormemory, and I agree - the song in the ads is most definitely FLYING from the Peter Pan OST. They've sampled it and removed a lot of the extra instruments, but that's definitely it.

Try listening to both at the same time - that's what I did B)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a picture of that in my head to last me all day now. Thanks.

One other small possibility is that Disney maybe possibly could have contracted James Newton Howard to compose incidental music for them. :rolleyes:

Headed to Disney World in a week and my daughter has been all over the disnye website. She came accros what seems to be the theme music for Disney's promotional "Year of a Million Dreams". Can anyone help me find out the details of this music? If you check the link below and click on the "Take a Virtual Tour of the Cinderella Castle Suite" link in the middle of the page, you will hear the music.

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/animated...weepstakes.html

THANKS!

Thanks for the help and sorry for not searching. I really thought this would be a one off that no one had asked about. Guess I forget how much people use this site for music information! I shoulda known better :)

THANKS AGAIN!!

Back