Grey's Anatomy Season 3

Rick

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the beginning of tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy? It aired right after the Superbowl. I got some of the words...gotta fight the night and I'll be here tomorrow...singing songs nobody hears...I don't want to go... Thanks

I think it's called "Dead Streets" by Monotypes. But, I could be wrong because I didn't hear the whole thing. Let me know if it's right.

You are right! Thanks a lot. That was really fast!

Does anyone know the name of the song that aired at the END of the episode? I think it might've been by Coldplay.

It was very likely Joseph Arthur's "In the Sun", as covered by Michael Stipe of R.E.M. and Chris Martin of Coldplay. It's being offered currently on iTunes as a Gulf Coast relief benefit CD. Make sure to get the liver version from ACL as well, it is exceptional.

Anyone know the music used when the pregnant woman is on the cell phone calling her husband. She's talking about that he'd better be dead in the street because he's not their when shes giving birth.

The other two songs that played in the Grey's Anatomy eppy are "Miniature Disasters" by KT Tunsall. It was semi-jazz oriented tune. The other tune was by Ursula 1000 (a club/dance group); the song was "Kaboom."

Hope that helps.

:)

The other two songs that played in the Grey's Anatomy eppy are "Miniature Disasters" by KT Tunstall. It was semi-jazz oriented tune. The other tune was by Ursula 1000 (a club/dance group); the song was "Kaboom."

Hope that helps.

i can't find monotypes - dead streets ... anywhere, where did you guys get it ?

Anyone know the name of the instrumental song that was playing when Shepard was running to the OR to tell them about the code black? I love it!!!

Hi to Space Cataz.

I don't think "Kaboom" by Urula 1000 is out yet, but they do have a new CD coming out 21 March. You can visit their site here: Ursula 1000. I don't know if the song's on iTunes yet; I don't use their service. I think leone was referring to the Monotypes tune, but I'm not positive.

I don't know the names of any of the instrumental songs that were playing.

Kris

The song I am looking for plays roughly from 18:45 to 20 minutes into the show; its basically a guitar, drums, and some other precusion instrument, no vocals (I TiVo-ed it...) Want me to capture the sound?

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Feb 6 2006, 07:41 PM
Anyone know the music used when the pregnant woman is on the cell phone calling her husband. She's talking about that he'd better be dead in the street because he's not their when shes giving birth.
Thats what I am looking for too...

I contacted the record company to see where I could buy the Monotypes new EP or download it (since I'm not an iTunes/iPod fan), and they're sending me the CD. I thought that was really decent of them since I can't find it anywhere in the States.

what is the song that is playing while Merdith and the bomb squad guys are walking the gurney to the "safer" OR room.... damn this show is good

I want to know the song on the Sunday 2/12/06 episode at the end where they are putting Bailey into the shower after the bomb goes off and old girl tells Burke she loves him.

I know it is BJORK or at least it sounds like her.
One of the main lyrics is,

" I love the way you live so intensely enjoy every minute of life ...there is no time...."

This song is soooo beautiful anyhelp would be appreciated.
Thanks

You mean they put Meredith in the shower? Was it like acapella? Or was it with music.? I keep getting to different songs confusing. The one where the girl singing kept say, "breathe, just breathe" over and over again. Is that the one your talking about, or the acapella one with no music?

Back