Above the Influence anti-drug ads

mmmemokids

Reaction score
anyone know the music used for the new anti-drug commerical from Above The Influence where they say something along the lines of "Everyday you have to make choices..." you can check it out here:

http://www.abovetheinfluence.com

please help; i've been looking all over for weeks

The track was an original piece of music composed for the spot by Matt Robertson of The Lodge.

Hi, dunno if any of you know, but i'm looking for the piano solo playing in the background of the "above the influence drug free" commercial where a bunch of people try to change the look of one guy and then it gets really fast, and after a while, the guy just stops them all, they disappear and he walks off, you can watch the actual commercial below, the commercial name is "transformation." THNX

http://abovetheinfluence.com/the-ads/default.aspx

It's an original piece of music created for the commercial by Matt Robertson of The Lodge.

Best,
Eric Kaye
The Lodge
New York, London, Tokyo

"Above the Influence" ad
------------<please anyone know the title of this song?? anyone????

i think there's two of these commercials, but they're by the office of national drug control policy (ondcp http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/).

the one i remember had an animated guy and girl, and the guy started smoking weed. the girl got mad. then a spaceship lands and the guy offers his joint to the alien. the alien goes "no way man" and then the girl falls in love with the alien and flies away in his spaceship with him.

the music is kind-of a slow-ragtime piano. anybody know what it is?

What is the name of the song from the commercial: Don't look at me? If somebody could post a response to this question I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Hey! What about the song "Habit" by "Charlie Campbell" on his website. Search google for it. It prob isn't the song, but songs alot like it!

If you don't get a reply someone mail them and say if they release the whole song, without the fade at the sweet parts at the end which you know go on for another minute at least, then you won't do drugs.

ive been wondering who wrote the song from the not again above the inf. i really need the title so i can find the sheet music. but if you have that though it would be perfect too. HELP ME!

Hey All,

I really like this song. i heard on the above the influence commercial with the dog who wants the guy smoking weed to quit. Then he raises the trademark "above the influence flag". It's a bluesy sounding song with cool harmonica. Can someone please help me with this, im dying to here this full song! Please give your thoughts.

http://abovetheinfluence.com/the-ads/default.aspx

Ok, there's where you can see and listen to all the above the influence ads. I actually like the scoring to all there ads, but my very favorites are the ads, "Walk Yourself", "Stop Looking At Me" and "I Feel Bad". Those are all cool songs. you people should go to that link and listen to them. Anyway, i really like those songs. Could someone tell me what those songs were called and who did them.I'm dyin to here the full versions.

thanx

Hey Thanks charlie!

that's great. although that song was only for the "stop looking at me commercial", do you know where i can get the songs for the other commercials.

Okay, I just saw this commercial on TV. It takes place in a house, where everything is colored yellow and there's a yellow background. There is a stick figure boy smoking drugs, and there is also a dog sitting on the right side of the screen. Words appear on the upper left corner, and it seems the boy and the dog are conversing about when the boy will stop doing drugs. The dog gives up and finally ups and leaves, and the dog is holding a flagpole and a flag rises from it, with the anti-drug insignia.

Does anyone know the music from this commercial?

I got an email today from the Above the Influence site today. All they could say was Charlie Campbell did the music. Apparently he wrote it just for the ad and hehas a website, charliecampbell.com, but the song isn't on his site.
Maybe if enough people contact him he will finish the song and put it up for download?!.

Back