Bones

colormemine

Reaction score
someone know the song in which the girl, who plays the forensic anthropologist 'bones' says "the only meaningful relationships i have are with dead people"

if you know what it is, please let me know. thanks.

"Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult

You can hear a clip here, track 6.

I was wondering if anybody recodnized the song from the commercial announcing foxs' new tv show bones. It doesnt have any spoken words, from whats in the commercial at least. Thanks.

i want to say it's by Blue Öyster Cult, but i don't know for sure anymore

Yea that takes care of the first part of the commercial, thanks bbrocks and Four King Twenty!, but in the commercial after the main character gives the bag of bones to the guy in the suit and he drops it, the song changes. I think it changes, maybe the studio altered the song but if anybody knows it please tell me. Thanks

Thats the song but it sound more like a live version I found. Thanks again!

The song is cut down. It's a 5:00 song cut to fit in a 0:30 promo. The second part is "the bridge." I don't if you've heard the whole song but it should all be there. I don't think it's a special recording.

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays on the latest Bones commercial?

there's this song... it's only the last bit, and it sounds like a dance or hip-hop version of the kid rock song "bawitdaba". i don't even know what commercial it's in. i'm just hoping that someone here knows what i'm talking about.

it gets stuck in my head for days, but i can never remember to write down the commercial when it comes on.

Anyone know what song is playing in the new commercial for the show "Bones" on Fox? The commercial played on Fox tonight during the baseball game.

Thanks!

I too want to know the song. It sounds like Kid Rock's Bawitdaba with similar lyrics but a completely different feel.

Found by a member of another board B)

"Cobra Style" by Teddybears-STHLM

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing on the Bones ad that aired during the last World Series Game? It was the ad where the whole cast was tossing around a skull. Thanks!

Yup, right. It was [also] used in one of the baseball game scenes in "The Benchwarmers", which is how I recognized the song.

I am watching American Idol and just seen a commercial for the show Bones and they played a great song during the commercial. Did anybody see or hear the commercial?

"Circles" by Bob Mould features in one of the recent ads; not sure if that's the one you mean.

Back