WWE WrestleMania 23

kad-_-archie

Advanced Member
Reaction score
it was seen on raw on monday jaunary 22 07.. anyways the song had a part where the singer talked and he said somthing like.. "your ganna bleed from your ears and eyes" it sounded cool anybody know it?

Did some Googling for ya ...

Possibly ...

Kingdom - "The Killing Spree" - CD: I Reign Omnipotent (1998)

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

well.. i dont really know i cant remember how the song actually went XD

I'm positive that's the right song because I watch wrestling B) . It's by Saliva and they made it the official wrestlemania song.
Lyrics go like this right:

Ladies and gentlemen good evening,
You’ve seen and seeing is believing.
Your ears and your eyes will be bleeding,
Please check to see if you’re still breathing.

Song is Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva..album is called Blood Stained Love Story.

lol let me listen to it again i was playing xbox while using a headset so i might not have caught it.. if your that sure its the right song it prolly is im just stupid XD thanks again

I only know the lyrics "do you want it, do you need it" and wanted to post the question but I found the answer right here...........it's Ladies & Gentlemen. Thanx.

just wondering, the couple of weeks after wrestlemania 23 showing cena vs michaels highlights and i want to know what song its playing, its like an acoustic guitar playing

I can't be 100% sure about it, but I know for a fact that they used "The Memory Will Never Die" by Default at one time or another for Shawn Michaels and John Cena.

yeah i remember them playing that one but the one i was looking has no vocals for what we hear, its a slow playing soft guitar thanks though

Back