MTV Dancelife - Episode 2

kidA

Reaction score
anyone know the song blake is dancing solo to??? on mtv.com its the dance of the week. the song begins with>> "and you know the hunger will unfold. its our mid, its our high, its our low. ....."

does anyone know the song blake is dancing solo to?? the song starts>>> "and you know the hunger will unfold. its our mid, its our high its our low....."

i've got the episode on TIVO. i'll try to work up a playlist tonight.

Here's what I got:

Opening Credits/Theme:
"Find A New Way" by Young Love
Get it at Amazon.

At Nolan's apartment:
"L.A." by Murs & 9th Wonder
Get it at Amazon.

Master Class choreography:
"Made You Look" by Nas
Get it at Amazon.

Blake's rehearsal with the girls:
"Star" by 702
Get it at Amazon.

Nolan at Mary J. Blige audition:
"Enough Cryin'" by Mary J. Blige
Get it at Amazon.

Girls go shopping at Forever 21:
"Brand New" by Rhymefest
Get it at Amazon.

Kenny breaks the news/Blake washes his face:
"Back to the Start" by Razorlight
Get it at Amazon.

Blake dances it off:
"The Hunger" by The Cloud Room
Get it at Amazon.

Blake's DVD release party - kids dancing:
"Feels Just Like It Should" by Jamiroquai
Get it at Amazon.

Blake's DVD release party - Blake's performance:
"Everything is Everything" by Phoenix
Get it at Amazon.

Nolan gets the call from agent about not getting MJB gig:
"High and Low" by Greg Laswell
Get it at Amazon.

music promo after next episode preview:
"Hip Hop is Dead" by Nas
Get it at Amazon.

Blake's DVD available at Amazon:
"Dance Driven with Blake McGrath"

if anyone knows any of the songs played on Monday's (1/22) episode, I'd like to know all. I really like this music and would like to put it on my dance playlist. THANKS!

Originally posted by kidA@Jan 22 2007, 08:43 PM
does anyone know the song blake is dancing solo to?? the song starts>>> "and you know the hunger will unfold. its our mid, its our high its our low....."
The song is called, "The Hunger" by The Cloud Room.

Originally posted by Cool276+Jan 24 2007, 09:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cool276 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kidA@Jan 22 2007, 08:43 PM
The song is called, "The Hunger" by The Cloud Room. [/b][/quote]
"The Hunger" by The Cloud Room

Get it at Amazon.

Just did some Googling for ya ...

Looks like it's possibly ...

The Cloud Room - "The Hunger"

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Sooooo ...

This actually was already answered here.

Sooooo ...

It looks as though this needs to be merged with the already existing DanceLife thread about the episode this tune came from.

Sorry bout dat! :(

B)

this is for that girl Michelle that always post all the playlist
thank you so much!!!

can we get the music credits for tonights episode- there was one housey song they played just for a bit, during a montage scene of the dancing towards the beginning -mid of the episode---
sorry to be so vague...:(

Does anyone know the song that is being played when Nolan's agent calls to tell him he didnt get the mary j Blige gig? He then takes his bike and rides away in the dark

I also wanted to thank Michelle as well. You're awesome!

Also, can someone tell me the songs from episode 3 (1/29)??? Thanks so much!!!! :D

Originally posted by lionking_18@Jan 30 2007, 12:00 AM
thesong is high low by greg laswell
Thanks - I'll add this one to the list up top.

And, I'll start a new thread for Episode Three (here). Haven't watched it yet. Will get to that this weekend.

Anyone know the song in the commercial for Dancelife on ON DEMAND? Its not the theme song but its playing during the montage.

I looked this up for myself so I thought I'd post in case anyone else wants to know. The song at the very beginning of Episode 2 is called (oddly enough) L.A. by Murs & 9th Wonder.

I am loving this show, haven't seen episode 3 yet. Thanks for the playlist Michelle!

Back