Ocean's Thirteen

I'm pretty sure the music is done by David Holmes again--the man who did O11 and 012. It's probably original music for the soundtrack so we'll have to wait for the soundtrack listings.

I agree. It even says "Music by David Holmes" at the end of the trailer. I love those soundtracks. :wub:

hi, i need help finding the artist or the song title for the song in the Ocean's Thirteen trailer. thanks.

Hi,

I'm new to using forums, I was wandering if anyone knew where I could download a copy of the the tune in Ocean's 12 that's playing when they arrive in amsterdam and letters spell out A-M-S-T-E-R-D-A-M. It's also playing on the scene selection menu on the UK DVD.

Many thanks

Supersaiyan:

the song is titled "Amsterdam" by David Holmes and is available on iTunes.

The second song in the trailer is "Theme From Andrex" by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra.

Hi. Could someone give the name of the song from the Ocean's Thirteen trailer 02 on this site: http://movies.aol.com/movie/oceans-thirtee...n/24822/trailer that picks up at 1:27 into the trailer.

It sounds like something from the soundtrack, but I listened to the samples on iTunes and none of it sounded like that song. If it is on the soundtrack, well, I'll feel stupid. :rolleyes:

If not though, could someone give the name of that song? I'd appreciate it. I've had that song stuck in my head for ages.

Originally posted by kylegherman@May 8 2007, 07:46 AM
The second song in the trailer is "Theme From Andrex" by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra.
You are my hero. Thank you so much, man.

Yeah, you're my hero too. I search this song for many months ago.
I love you so much.

Back