Nike Basketball "Second Coming"

bigball12

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the name of the nike basketball commercial with all of the nike athletes walking into an airplane hanger? It sounds like jim jones but Im not too sure.

does anyone know the rap song playing in the nike basketball second coming commercial. It features lebron james, steve nash, among others... where they are walking towards an airline hanger in white track suits.
any info would be appreciated

sorry didn't see the previous post.
i found this...

For the celebration of the 25 years of Air Force 1, Nike commissioned Rick Rubin to produced the team of Rakim, KRS-One, NAS and Kanye West and made the Air Force 1 track. To celebrate the Air Force 25 (son of the Air Force 1), Just Blaze produces a track by Juelz Santana called The Second Coming.

there is a making of video on this page

http://freshnessmag.com/v4/2007/01/19/air-...ng-music-video/

That was Juelz Santana rapping but i don't know the name of the song....... yet

Hey,
I know this isn't exactly helping the thread, but I'm also dying to know the name of this song.

It's Juelz and it's called The Second Coming, but does anyone know where you can get it? Limewire has some crappy versions that were recorded off of MTV2, but I'm looking for a good quality and wouldn't mind buying the cd.

-KS

nba super stars(kenin garnet paul pierce gilbert arenes etc) are walking in a group in white sweaters on a rap track

Does anybody know the song?

That one is "The Second Coming" by Juelz Santana + Just Blaze.

Back