Amazing Grace

Edmund Dantes

Reaction score
Does anyone know the score used in the movie trailer for Amazing Grace. its the new movie with Ioan Gruffudd.

Here's the Trailer on the official site.

There is actually a music tab behind the trailer tab, but right now it's empty <_<

I have a feeling the instrumental score is probably going to be on the soundtrack b/c it sounds original to me. I know that's probably not the answer you were looking for :blink:

However, thank you for bringing this movie to my attention - I haven't seen any ads for it, and it looks REALLY good! Based on true events :D

You're welcome. Yeah it looks really good. I am indeed interested in the instrumental. I saw the cd on Amazon and it looks like alot of artists doing songs. I'm hoping they release a composer's score to it if that song is on it. I ask it here though because I was wondering if it was one of those immediate music scores. They're songs that are royalty free and such that alot of soundtracks use now. X2 did so did the new movie with Kal Penn about Indian heritage. Thanks for any help anyone can offer here.

I'm also looking for the same score used in the trailer for Amazing Grace, especially the track heard during the scene where the man throws glass into the fire and hugs a woman. I'm thinking it could be original, but I don't think it's production music, such as Immediate. But I'm also thinking it could be from a past film score...it almost sounds like it could be. I believe there are a couple different scores used from different places...it's just, what are they?!?!? Any additional help would be great!

Back