Logging In Problem

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have a problem with logging in.
I'm using Firefox.
And when I entered my password, I set it to always remember it.
And I always have the remember password box checked on the login screen.
But for some reason whenever I first log onto the site, I'm not logged in.
I go to the login page and all my log in credentials are there, and I just have to click log in, but does anybody know why i'm not being automatically logged in?

I know there is a password thing on firefox as well. When you initially log in somewhere you get 3 options: always remember, this once (I think) and never for this site.

Try this. Click on Tools, Options, Security, then look where it says passwords and see if the Remember passwords for sites box is checked. If it isn't then check it and log in again, if it is already checked click on exceptions and see if adtunes is listed there.

This may be of no help but just a thought.

You should also pay attention to see if there is a "www." or not in the url, because sometimes cookies will not be remembered across both. You can also use the "Delete cookies set by this board" link at the bottom of the forum front page to try clearing out cookies and logging in again.

Its problems that those that get me frusterated with Firefox! :)

I've been a huge firefox fan for a long time but I've been really frustrated with them lately.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 20 2007, 10:47 AM
I've been a huge firefox fan for a long time but I've been really frustrated with them lately.
Me too. Firefox was better than aol and internet explorer at loading this site, myspace and others for awhile until recently.

I just can't figure out what plug I'm missing in order to play videos on certain sites. It used to find the plugin for you but for some reason it's not. I've installed everyone that I can think of.

I tried looking for the right plugin to watch videos at certain sites with firefox and couldn't find anything. I just use aol or internet explorer to watch vids now.

Yeah, I've been using IE but I hate it so much it's almost against my religion or something.

If I had a relgion besides agnostic, I think it would be against mine too. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 20 2007, 06:28 PM
:lol: IE is the devil.
Yeah it is. Even Adam Sandlers character Bobby Boucher the waterboy's mom would say it's the devil. :devil:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 20 2007, 07:49 PM
I just can't figure out what plug I'm missing in order to play videos on certain sites. It used to find the plugin for you but for some reason it's not. I've installed everyone that I can think of.
What site(s) are you having trouble with? (Are you on a PC?)

I think I may have figured it out. It has something to do with media player. For example, amazon does not let me play music clips and FileCabi.net I can use the flashplayer link but not the windows media player. And there have been a few links posted here that I can't see.

This is a new computer and when I downloaded media player (trying to see if that was the problem or not) it wouldn't let me install version 10 and made me install 11. I'm wondering if that's the problem, maybe it's too new or something.

Normall firefox just gives you the option to install the plugin but when I try to do that it says it could not find the plug in.

I was having simliar problems with my windows media player too. I'm just wondering if certain security features in firefox prevent it from playing.

I tried logging in from my cell phone but that didn't work. So I'm a guest sometimes. <_<

edit cause I can't spell. :angry:

Back