Kingdom of Heaven

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
Just watched 'em both today. I can't wait to see these movies! Anyone know the music used in the trailers?

The music towards the end of the Kingdom of Heaven trailer is called "Movement 3: Hope" from The Prayer Cycle album by Jonathan Elias.

And the beginning music for The New World trailer is "Rainbow Voice" by Michael Stearns.

dang...i managed to find out "Movment 3" and "Hope"

so i thought band: Hope. Song: Movement 3. then i turned it around..nothing...

I wish I could find out what the music was from the first part of the kingdom of heaven trailer. I love how dramatic it sounds.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the songs played in the new trailer, Kingdom of Heaven. So far I have Movement 3: Hope by Jonathan Elias. Thanks!

Im looking for the title of the song that is played at the BEGINNING of the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN TRAILER... Its a woman singing. Anyone know?

thanks

Amazing music in this trailer. Someone tell me what it is.

You can find the song from the end of the Kingdom of Heaven trailer on the Prayer Cycle CD. It is track 3, called "Movement 3: Hope" by Jonathan Elias. An audio sample is available through the link.

I am looking for the same thing it would be wonderful if I knew what it was I love the music <_<

okay. i need help on this. at the end of the trailer for kingdom of heaven, it plays jonathon elias' prayer cycle movement III hope.. i know that part but what is the song played in the beginning of the trailer and more fully in the new international trailer... its driving me crazy.

I checked soundtack.net hoping to find it, but all they have listed is that Movement 3 song. :( It's a good song, but it's not what I'm looking for! :unsure:

i think it might be either an original score being developed for the kingdom of heaven ost.. or its a previous score by harry gregson williams or hanz zimmer.. i heard that it might be off of the last samurai.. thanks for the response though.. i'll keep looking.. its on the new kingdom of heaven international trailer on quicktime throughout the whole thing without the jonathon elias 'hope' song if you think another listen might help

There seems to be a general consensus that it is from the original score by HARRY GREGSON-WILLIAMS.

I just saw the latest trailer for Kingdom of Heaven and I loved the musical selection but not familiar with. Anyone know who wrote the music?

Yeha i've just watched it aswell and wouldn't mind knowing myself

It's kinda refreshing that it steered away from the cliche 'choirial' (is that a word?) music.

any help would be appreciated.
Lec

Its a new new trailer. Only released today or yesterday.

Labled "Kingdom Of Heaven US Trailer".

The other US one was the teaser and the rest were international

From what i can gather it's a remix version of
Jonathan Elias "hope" or it at least samples it heavily.
will try to find out more.
Lec_corp

Originally posted by Lec_Corp@Apr 19 2005, 04:45 AM
From what i can gather it's a remix version of
Jonathan Elias "hope" or it at least samples it heavily.
will try to find out more.
Lec_corp
I took a look or rather a listen of "Hope" by Johnathan Elias and either this version must be one major remix or "Hope" isn't one and the same as the music used as the backing for the Kingdom of Heaven trailers.

I really want to get my hands on the music for this trailer, it is truly fantastic.

Back