Dirt

aczop

Reaction score
I need help finding the final song on the Dirt premier on FX its a slower acoustic song any help would be appreciated...

what was the song the in the background during the sex scene with the blonde and guy smoking weed toward the end

Dirt on FX

I just finished watching the second episode in the DIRT series on FX. It aired Tuesday January 9th. I was wondering what the song was that was playing at the very end of the episode. Like when Lucky is laying in bed looking at the mag and Don thinks he is laying with the dead girl. Its a girl singing and I only caught part of it something like "I will leave." I'm not quite sure but if someone could help that would be great. THANKS SO MUCH! =)

Does anybody know the names of the songs in this particular episode that aired January 16th? Especially the one when dude cuts off his finger, and the one playing at the very end of the episode. I don't know why shows make this information so difficult to find!

I also would like to know a certain song in this episode. The song i would ID'd is when the actor came out of the closet and kissed the interior designer. Here are some of the lyrics. I couldn't quite make out some of the lyrics so some of them will be wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Crash me to the ground
Silent and way sound
Under my ear
And I...something something
My time was borrowed time
where were the signs
when decending life
towards the sky
passing by the memories
and you and I pretending
decending life
lights fading down

I wanted to add the lyrics to the two songs I am looking for as well just in case it helps.

Song #1 when Don cuts off his finger:

"Let the old ways die
Look them in the eye
Look them in the face
Dress them up in lace
Send them out to sea"...
"It's a dead horse dance
Let the swelling go down"

Song #2 at the very end of the episode has these lyrics:

"I've fallen in love for the millionth time,
I've fallen in love for the millionth time...
positive preception,"
"I once was lost but now I see, I once was blind but now I can see"
"You have become a permanent stain"

Both of them are sung by women. Thanks.

The song at the end when Prince Tyreese is getting his knees bashed in, ouch, there is some slow sounding song with a guy singing, i didnt catch any of the words sorry. can anyone help me out?

I'm not sure if this is the same song you're talking about.. but on the same episode right after Courtney Cox thanks one of her bitchy employee...a soft eletronic song goes with a guy singing lyrics like

please don't fight
don't fight with me
and fold your arms ???
it's the end
can you smell the sweet
and sun (?)
the soil and snow in the wind
so we lost the lost ????? planes
my love
i'ts only trees???
from above

that was all i could get from what i heard...
the song goes on till the end of the episode, when a guy get a orange envelope and then looks mad and says "that tabloid bitch".. if anyone knows what it is....

Yeah thats it, and i saw the replay of it and i got the song.

Its called Middle Distance Run... by Sea Wolf

Well it's more of soft rock song, than eletronic..
and even though you might be just right about the band
i don't think that that's the song...
i heard that one you mentioned at their myspace.com/seawolf
and it didn't sound like any of the lyrics

other words i got from what i think is the refrain are

when it's cold and dark
summer is gone
the cold, dark and silence

The band is Seawolf. The song is "The Cold, The Dark, and The Silence." I can't find it for download anywhere, but I think you can purchase the album from the band's website at www.seawolfmusic.com.

Does anyone know the name/author of the song played at the end of the Dirt episode The Sexxx Issue?

Does anybody know the name of and/or the band who wrote the song which played at the end of tonight's new Dirt episode?

Never mind, found it on the Dirt website. Didn't realize they have all the music credits from each episode up on there. Pretty cool.

The song is called Welcome to the End and the band is Celldweller.

Thanks for listing the band...I thought it was God Lives Underwater

Back