Without a Trace Season 5

rachelred

Reaction score
Anyone know what that song was that was playing when the Latina agent was undercover as a stripper and she and the other agent were making out in a hotel room? The episode aired 10/1.

"The Seed (2.0)" by The Roots & Cody Chestnutt is the only song listed so far. I missed the show so I don't know if thats what your looking for.

Junebuggie

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's used at the end of the episode that aired on Oct 15th. It's the one with the 15 year old juvenile deliquent that went missing. When they found her and her sister wanted to go with her in the ambulance there was a song playing. Does anyone know who sang it and what it's called?

The song playing at the end of the show was High and Low sung by Greg Laswell off the album Through Toledo.

Well, I did watch that ep of Without a Trace ...

I'm pretty sure that the song Junebuggie offered up was the song in question during the make-out scene ...

Enjoy!
There you go.

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that played at the end of Without a Trace that aired tonight (11/5/06) when Danny was looking at the girl in the tub?

I don't know what the song is, but I can tell you that Martin was looking at the girl in the tub. It wasn't Danny.

LOL that is funny. why the hell did i say danny? sorry! I was all excited that you knew the name of the song!

I thought it sounded like Kate Bush. I'd like to know the name of the song too.

It's a beautiful song, and if u like Kate Bush singing this song u should also check out Maxwell singing it.

Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing when Martin enters the bathroom and is envisioning Katie committing suicide? Female voice, slow, haunting...

Thanks

When Jack plays the cd player this song starts to sound. The episode is "Watch over me", but I'm not really sure. If somebody can help me, thank you, well thanks by anyway.

Thank you but this isn't the song. The song sounds almost at the end of the episode "Win today" or "Watch over me", I'm not sure but it's one of these. Jack's girlfriend, Ann is in the apartment and Jack comes in with a cd player..... And the song says something like " .... I'll be there, whatever you need, I'll be there..." Thanks for your help again.

Back