24 Season 6

pylorns

Reaction score
Towards the end of tonights 1/15/2007 episode there was some background music with a woman singing in another language.. maybe arabic? I've heard the music before but I can't place it. Anyone else hear it?

Actually, the episode was number 4. FOX played the first two episodes yesterday and the second two episodes tonight.

I didn't recognize the music. I thought it was composed for the show by Sean Callery. He does really great work.

Your right, episode 4. I am not sure where i heard the music before, I thought kingdom of heaven but I can't seem to find the piece in the soundtrack. I did email Sean Callery, but who knows if he'll respond.

There is a song that plays at the end of the show when the nuke is going off, i would really like to know what it is, i have no clue.

sorry for the double post. i didnt realize it until i noticed that pythorn was mistaken in the episode he quoted. we are seeking the same song.

Do you mean the vocalizations after the FBI chief is shot? I don't know, but ill help...

Originally posted by m173627@Jan 16 2007, 09:30 AM
Do you mean the vocalizations after the FBI chief is shot? I don't know, but ill help...
Yes, I bought the 1-4 episode DVD that was released today I'm gonig to cut a clip to audio for everyone.

The track is from the Crash soundtrack. It's found, at least partially, on "...Safe Now."

Its also in the 2nd track of the crash soundtrack "Negligence" This is a longer track. Mark Isham is the composer.

Back