Target "Less"

tuleppy

Reaction score
Target "Less"

I was just watching the Golden Globe Awards(2007) and seen a target commercial that had a cool song. Not sure what it is called but It seemed like the song was called "Alittle Bit more" That is what the words kept saying. Thanks!

I'd like to know as well...

I recognized the other one as a Beatles song ("Hello Goodbye", for anyone that may come looking for the title), but I don't know the other song.

They only played the commercial once so I am sure it will be hard to find the song. Hopefully we will see it more in the near future....

I actually came up here to find the name of the song myself, because I had heard it a while ago in some of the new music I had been listening to, and couldn't remember the name of the artist, but when it wasn't here, I decided to go dig around on my iPod and find it ;).

That song has been driving me crazy. That is the reason I am over here. I usually know most of the ad tunes. It has been playing since last August or September and then they stopped playing it. Now it is back on again. I could of sworn I heard it years ago somewhere, but not by a woman singer.

Originally posted by jeR1my@Jan 15 2007, 08:52 PM
The song is:
Jamie Lidell - A Little Bit More
No way could it be Jamie Lidell he is a back to funk, Jazz musician. The two versions of a Little Bit More I heard by him doesn't sound anything like the one in the ad. The words are not even close. Maybe there is another version.

I think the one that you are looking for is :
song title: "I want more"
artist/band: Ragg ... (more) (less)

the link is :

you can search it by
Target TV commercial "stack" (2006)

Hi Thank you so much I have been looking for the name of that song since it sarted showing,. Yes that is it. I knew a lot of the target ads are by the trancenders, which are the guys form Blackeyed Peas. but I knew that wasn't one of them. Thanks again.

Originally posted by marbleann@Jan 16 2007, 05:07 PM
No way could it be Jamie Lidell he is a back to funk, Jazz musician. The two versions of a Little Bit More I heard by him doesn't sound anything like the one in the ad. The words are not even close. Maybe there is another version.
Maybe we aren't talking about the same commercial/song, but the one tuleppy was looking for was Jamie Lidell, and the commercial was one of the ones played durring the Golden Globes, and it had a sample of the chorus from the song "a little bit more"... There is even a post on his(Jamie Lidell's) myspace page about it?

It goes like "a lil bit more, lil bit more" over and over and over in the background. Heard it about 5 times.

Does anyone know the song played in the Spring 2007 Target ad campaign? It's kind of a poppy/hip hop song? I believe during the "Beauty" part of the song, words like "Flawless" crawl across the screen.

it's the 2nd version of the "less" commercial ;)
Target TV commercial "less" version 2 (2007)
song title: "A Little Bit More"
artist/band: Jamie Lidell

Back