College Football Thread

Sir_Garland

Pro Member
Reaction score
:( Adrian Peterson is going pro. But I am happy for him and whatever team gets him.

Congrats! Doesn't just suck sometimes because you really do want what's best for them but at the same time you wish they could stay forever. OU is going to be in some quarterback trouble unless they find someone really good.

Yea, but they did have a few bright spots. The backup running back did really good while Peterson was out injured.

yeah, I was really impressed at just how well they did without him. Especially since nobody thought that they would do as good as they did once he got hurt.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Jan 16 2007, 08:42 PM
GO NOLES!!!!!!!
I saw on ESPN today that FSU got one of their great alum running backs to coach for them.

What do you think about Arkansas' quarterback Mitch Mustain opting to transer to another school? He was a huge recruit a few years ago. Maybe even a heisman canidate.

Do we know why he transfered? That's crazy. I had not heard about that. Did he go to a different conference?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 17 2007, 07:21 PM
Do we know why he transfered? That's crazy. I had not heard about that. Did he go to a different conference?
Dunno yet. The news report just said he asked for permission to transfer and it was granted by the head coach.

Yeah, he'll have to sit out a year if he transfers to another Division I-A school. I read he is also considering Tulsa and Lousville.

I heard he's not going to OU for sure. I can still hold out hope for TU (Tulsa) though. :) I wouldn't mind that a bit. They have gotten so much better, I'm so proud of them. It sucks they lost their coach but with a decent QB that would make up for it.

Back