• Evan Almighty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiderman 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ad7

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Which movie are you really, really, really looking forward to?

Pirates!! B)

:unsure: i mean, 300

Actually, I wanna see em all except for Bourne Ultimatum and Life Free and Die Hard

Ghostrider excites me because it looks good and the song in the trailer was sweet. Evan Almighty also looks interesting because I liked Bruce Almighty and Steve Carell is awesome in the office and his movie's like 40 year old virgin and little miss sunshine.

Are you people crazy?!?!?! 300 is going to be massive!!! FTW!!!!!

Really REALLY looking forward too? I'd have to say Pirates 3, Shrek 3, and 300. I've never read the comic 300 but holy crap that looks like a good movie

All I gots to say is for some reason my vote didn't work and...

Spider-Man 3 is going to PWN!

I finally saw the trailer for 300 last night. That's my vote. I'm not really excited about any of these movies. They're mostly sequels or animation. Pirates and Bourne I'll probably see when they come out on DVD. Maybe. I slept through most of Pirates 2.

I finally saw the 300 trailer too tonight during the colts/patriots game and it looks awesome. Its from the producers of the Sin City so it has some of that weird lighting but looks good besides that.

Yeah that lighting thing caught my eye. I was gonna say it looks like the beginning of Saving Private Ryan or Three Kings.

They actually remove some of the colors in post production, that's how they get it that way. Something like that.

Spielberg reduced the color saturation to 60% but when you see it on TV they always turn it way up so they don't get complaints about the color.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Jan 21 2007, 08:56 PM
Yeah that lighting thing caught my eye. I was gonna say it looks like the beginning of Saving Private Ryan or Three Kings.
Yeah, Saving Private Ryan had some of that weird lighting too.

Back