Batman Begins

Cosmo

Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up already.

I figured that the song is most likely made for the trailer..but there is still 11 months until it is released..so i dont think that is possible...best guess is that its from another movie

Wow...BRB...I just send off about 500 emails to everyone i know, recommending this site...:)

how is the world did you know that

i dont think my mother would have know that :p

Anybody know weither the music that builds in the backround is actually going to be in the movie or not? I don't know why but I really like it, makes my spine tingle. I'd really love to know who composed it

The music you are referring to is actually taken from the soundtrack of 'Belly of an Architect'.

The track is called 'Augustus' by GLENN BRANCA.

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that plays in the background of this new Batman Begins TV spot?

I do agree that it sound like Hans Zimmer, which leads to the possibility that it actually from the movie itself, since Zimmer is one of the composers for Batman Begins.

Please keep me posted on this! I just saw the trailer and was floored by the piece that's on everyone's mind!

**EDIT** I've found the complete listing to the Batman Begins Score... I don't know if it's any help however...

is the song you're looking for "Molossus" or "Antrozous" both by Hanz Zimmer and James Newton Howard i believe. i hope that helps. i'll keep looking though.

Back